Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from the dealer the First Edition due into the showroom on 18/4 is now officially for me :D

Despite missing a few bits I would have liked i think the pro's heavily outweigh the cons!

All going well I should be in it by end April subject to finance.

They also said they will be fitting deployable sidesteps to their showroom car (he thinks this may be a dealer requirement everywhere). In for a penny in for a pound? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I have to wait for a house completion before I can arrannge the finance otherwise i would be in it in April.

It will be the first one ot of the Ashford dealer.

Can start to get excited now!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Fingers crossed for the house completion. Your FE will be something nice to look forward to after the stress of house buying.

Is it still Barretts in Ashford? I used to love walking up to the Westgate and staring through the window at the gorgeous Jags in their Canterbury showroom.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, Barretts are in Canterbury and Ashford. My wife and I bought our first new car together from Barretts in Canterbury. It was a showroom car, a MGF VVC with loads of extras and cost the best part of £20k in 1999. It lasted almost 3 weeks before the head gasket went!

Better luck this time? Bloody hope so!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Habxxx said:
Yes, Barretts are in Canterbury and Ashford. My wife and I bought our first new car together from Barretts in Canterbury. It was a showroom car, a MGF VVC with loads of extras and cost the best part of £20k in 1999. It lasted almost 3 weeks before the head gasket went!

Better luck this time? Bloody hope so!
Sure the F-Pace will be fine.

My husband looked at an MG TF in 2002 but went for an Audi S3. It's pampered now, garaged and only comes out on high days and holidays. She's been fairly reliable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.