Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a long morning the First Edition is mine, I haven't done many miles yet but it's beatiful.

Quality seems spot on and drive is smooth and powerful when needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
So jealous.

The satin chrome accents looks really good too

·
Registered
473 Posts
Lovely, glad as well that the quality is good, happy motoring!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks great!

Can you confirm whether your FE has the adaptive surface response AdSR as described in th brochure?

Ryan from Jaguar is saying it is not included but I find it hard to believe!,

·
Registered
948 Posts
Congrats mate, looks the business. Love the colour, wish it was readily available but understand why it's exclusive at the moment.

Look forward to a full review from yourself in due time and loads of pics. ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Habxxx said:
Looks great!

Can you confirm whether your FE has the adaptive surface response AdSR as described in th brochure?

Ryan from Jaguar is saying it is not included but I find it hard to believe!,
How do I check?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok so far so good.

The car can pull, the torque is just there when you want it.

It's smooth, now I am used to an Audi TTRS sitting on 20's so anything is nice compared to that but this really is comfortable and quiet, very little road noise. If you hit a bump you are going to feel it but for a 22" wheel I was very happy, so we're my parents who hate a harsh ride.

Hadn't realised it had park assist, great function, worked well.

Size, height is really nice and yes it does feel a bit wide but after about thirty minutes I was getting more comfortable. View in rear view mirror is good.

I've loved the time I've had in it so far, and people notice this car, having one of the first on the rod helps there! I. Annoy wait to get home from my holiday and back behind the wheel.

On a last note I had 5 adults in the car with luggage for 3 and it was really roomy!

·
Registered
166 Posts
If it has AdSR it will have a button with a swerving car next to a snowflake and some rain.

If it has Rain Ice snow it will show a large snowflake with some rain underneath.

The reason I ask is because the brochure shows this

Adaptive Dynamics Pack (AWD only. All features in this pack are standard on First Edition) - consists of Adaptive Dynamics and Adaptive Surface Response

Ryan from Jaguar says this is a mistake.

·
Registered
166 Posts
He says it comes with adaptive dynamics but not the AdSR. Despite the brochure saying it comes with AdSR as shown in my previous post he is saying it does not.

This makes 3 different specs that have changed to the negative and simply been explained as "mistakes" in the literature!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Any day this week. I need a house to complete before I can arrange the finance so probably won't get it until late next week or even the week after that.

If you are going to point out missing equipment, in the first brochure it said it came with 10 way electric memory seats. The other thing was the loadspace retention kit that is supposed to come with all factory fitted loadspace rails.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Sdixon but it may help all FE buyers!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts