Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouahhh !!! Was used to BMW but Jaguar is a class higher!
I got the red silk effect at the delivery, a bottle of champagne, a newcomer set (pen, USB stick, key holder, booklet), 1/2 tank filled and 1 h of detailed description for the dealer.
Drove only a few km but the wouah effect is true! What a car, it is sharp, powerful, and very comfortable.
Attached a few pictures...

Tomorrow I replace the continental tires by pirelli scorpion winter tires.

3D, glacier white, black pack, espresso Windsor,....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
very nice, sounds like your dealer went above and beyond, i got a big fat Zero from mine on handover, not even a leaper key ring.

·
Registered
203 Posts
We have the same dealer. I did not get the pen, USB stick or booklet. Was it Nik or Sepp who give you the explanation?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sepp gave me the explanation.
I was told by friends that the garage has a good reputation. What is your experience ?

Here is a Fpace on one wheel!
Getting ready for the Winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Corbiph said:
Sepp gave me the explanation.
I was told by friends that the garage has a good reputation. What is your experience ?

Here is a Fpace on one wheel!
Getting ready for the Winter.
Not much experience. Order and delivery was 100%. Is that Crauwels banden?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
De Conde
Pirelli scorpion Winter
255/55/19 111 XL (recommanded by JLR)
969 € placed
I have always considered tires as a very important component of the car, reason why I alternate winter/summer tires during the year to get the best grip. It is a minor safety investment compared to the price of the car...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Corbiph said:
I have always considered tires as a very important component of the car, reason why I alternate winter/summer tires during the year to get the best grip. It is a minor safety investment compared to the price of the car...
Fully agree with you . I put on the Continental WinterContact TS 850 P 255/60 R18 112 H for 812€.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Jasonfpace said:
Any ideas for winter tyres 265 40 22?
I think you have a choice of one single brand and type - Pirelli Scorpion Snow & Ice. They're the only Ines we have seen listed for this wheel size. Normally about £300 each but, at this point in the winter, everywhere I have checked on the internet is sold out. Maybe some other online suppliers in Europe may have them and be willing to ship?

Arianne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts