Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... went for

On Order: 2.0D Auto AWD, R-Sport, Polaris White, Black Pack, fixed panoramic sunroof with black rails, detachable towbar, Rear Seat Remote Release Levers & Cup Holder Cover. Jet black leather interior & headliner with oyster stitching. Aluminium facia.

Now just got to wait.

·
Registered
105 Posts
4731mm :lol: ... But you never know!!
(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Nice spec by the way!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awaiting the lease company to come back to me with a date - they intimated Dec/Jan with it being more likely to be Jan. But we'll see.

·
Registered
458 Posts
As it's a lease co car - there was a comment on here somewhere about some limitation on the remote connection capability due to it being a lease car? - not sure what it was, didn't explore as was away at the time - suggest you confirm all bits you need will (should) work.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
RSPORT27 said:
4731mm :lol: ... But you never know!!
(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Nice spec by the way!
Doesn't that depend on how well the bonnet is fitted, it could be longer on one side! ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pos.k said:
As it's a lease co car - there was a comment on here somewhere about some limitation on the remote connection capability due to it being a lease car? - not sure what it was, didn't explore as was away at the time - suggest you confirm all bits you need will (should) work.
Enjoy!
I can't find any mention of this when i do a search on the forum - do you have a link to the thread? Thanks

·
Registered
458 Posts
formbyjules said:
Pos.k said:
Enjoy!
I can't find any mention of this when i do a search on the forum - do you have a link to the thread? Thanks
http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1304&p=17991&hilit=lease#p17991

here is the post - not sure what he meant...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just had the Leasing Company on to say my car is due at the dealers 5th December! Exciting!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Crikey that was quick!

·
Registered
612 Posts
formbyjules said:
Just had the Leasing Company on to say my car is due at the dealers 5th December! Exciting!
Hold the phone ... you ordered late sept/early oct ... and you are getting before xmas.

I ordered on the 3rd September and won't be getting until Jan ???

I mean gratz to you sir, but you are not the first here who have ordered later than me and got it now(ish).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered on Oct 6th and was told Jan/Feb initially. Then I rang the other day to see if they had any more info and they said it was due at the dealers 5th December and usually from dealer to client is a couple of weeks if we get all the paperwork signed and sent back sharpish.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lease Company been on today to say its due at the dealers 15th Dec now not 5th. Gone back 10 days!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nice to get it for Christmas, I got mine on my birthday which was equally nice.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I ordered on 12 May. My original delivery date was 5th Dec which would have been next monday and i have been driving it nearly 3 months because of production going on 3 shifts.

All cars seem to be coming quickly now, seeing more on the road

1 - 18 of 18 Posts