Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am not having a concrete delivery date, but when I send an email today to change the order, my dealer told me that my car will arrive within july unless something goes wrong. It sounded like that is some information, she got from the Jaguar system. Previously, she wasn't able to tell my any date at all.
So far it was a Prestige, but I will change to a R-Sport. I put down the order on 2nd february.

·
Registered
23 Posts
After reading this thread I gave my dealer a nudge as I'd heard nothing.

He came back saying the tracking system showed my FE had been built 2nd March and was now in "holding".

Whilst he thinks it should be at the dealership mid April, he was reluctant to commit as no release date has yet been given.

It does look at long last that we are getting some movement.

·
Registered
453 Posts
merlinmax said:
After reading this thread I gave my dealer a nudge as I'd heard nothing.

He came back saying the tracking system showed my FE had been built 2nd March and was now in "holding".

Whilst he thinks it should be at the dealership mid April, he was reluctant to commit as no release date has yet been given.

It does look at long last that we are getting some movement.
When i last chatted to my dealer about my order and all the debate on here, he said that he had a few FEs built in holding but was awaiting delivery/handover dates........ Id like to know what all the secrecy and why they are holding on to the cars they are obviously building and have built several hundred vehicles maybe in to the thousands now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Land Rover held back some models that had been built but as they had a software problem they were not released to dealers until a solution was found. They also held back some vehicles as they were not complete due to missing parts as they had a supply problem. This could be the reason. I put my deposit down on 16th September but so far have had no update on delivery date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts