Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after What feels like an eternity. The big cat sits on my drive. After a cautious 100 mile journey home from the dealers I have just sat and appreciated the stunning looks. seems like I got the new suspension rubbers and the ICTP behaved perfectly playing iTunes Radio without missing a beat.

A few imperfections in the paint work and typical bonnet alignment issues. Over all I'm very happy. Seems a long time since my last car smelt so new. The wife will miss the evoque but I doubt it will be for long.

Dealer suggested very little break in period needed as long as it was warm. I had a few moments of gunning the 3.0v6 on the way home. Even stuck it in S and dynamic mode for the last few KM home up our mountain road. So glad I opted for the 300HP.

I did notice a noise (wind) from just above my ear. Almost like the window was open a fraction. Only at speed but this might be normal. Anyone else have this?

Dealer gave me some nice flowers in an awesome vase. Jag valve caps and a few key rings. Full tank of diesel. And a jacket & cap that's not arrived yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Looks great but satin grey? Do you mean storm grey?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I think that's referring to the interior wood trim finishers!! :lol:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Doh! I need to stop reading after 10 PM

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
It's a big "paws up!" (thumbs up)) from me. Spanish sunshine and an ammonite cat, honestly, what's not to like!! :cool:

Have to admit, I'm just a little envious of you guys, having the 3 ltr R-Sport option, but I'm still more than happy with my 2 ltr, frugal-cat, managed to get 53.4mpg average from a fifty mile run yesterday . . . oh yes! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.