Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been informed by my dealer the car should be with them on the 2nd September, not holding my breath just in case it doesn't happen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Doppleganger said:
Just been informed by my dealer the car should be with them on the 2nd September, not holding my breath just in case it doesn't happen
Mine was originally November when I placed my order on 7th May - built on 6th July and hopefully arriving this weekend :) fingers crossed as Jag is upping the production!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You seem to have a really good dealer, mine has been on order since November last year, which is why I am not getting to excited until I know it's at the dealer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
Doppleganger said:
You seem to have a really good dealer, mine has been on order since November last year, which is why I am not getting to excited until I know it's at the dealer
I know what you mean. You do know it's actually getting built next week :)
2nd Sept delivery is a build by 22nd July. I've got the same and seen the dates on the system.
They have a 2 week shutdown but I'd hope you have it sooner.

Ordering last year didn't mean much as it was only end of March early April the order books opened at Jag so it was how quick your dealer was at placing. I also ordered Sept / Oct last year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
Doppleganger said:
You seem to have a really good dealer, mine has been on order since November last year, which is why I am not getting to excited until I know it's at the dealer
I know what you mean. You do know it's actually getting built next week :)
2nd Sept delivery is a build by 22nd July. I've got the same and seen the dates on the system.
They have a 2 week shutdown but I'd hope you have it sooner.

Ordering last year didn't mean much as it was only end of March early April the order books opened at Jag so it was how quick your dealer was at placing. I also ordered Sept / Oct last year.
Mine was built last Wednesday (original estimated delivery date was November) and apparently you don;t automatically get it sent to the dealer (so keep on top of this), so my dealer pressed a button to 'call down' on Monday and hope to see it this weekend or at the latest next

JLR are turning these around a lot quicker due to extending the build lines (more hours etc.)

Good luck, and hope you get yours before September (unless you're looking for a 66 plate?)
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top