Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

2 people I know have taken delivery of their FE's now and I have seen another one on the road in the area. They will be common as muck soon ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Aldo said:
Hi all,

2 people I know have taken delivery of their FE's now and I have seen another one on the road in the area. They will be common as muck soon ;)
I know your local to Solihull Aldo as you've mentioned it. It surprises me people have the, before the official launch though??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Maybe they belong to the people in charge of designing/engineering the car - surely they deserve to get theirs first

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zane said:
DAL said:
Aldo said:
Hi all,

I know your local to Solihull Aldo as you've mentioned it. It surprises me people have the, before the official launch though??
+1
They are staff cars from the factory, I suspect they won't have the. Very long before they have to go out as demos etc. The one I saw on the road today didn't seem to be a Jag employee though. Maybe he was... It was being driven to the local mosque.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts