Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Waynem said:
The FE in the states may be getting a flat bottom steering wheel as another feature to set it apart from the s model :eek: :shock: ;) :!:
It isn't. I have confirmed with both Jaguar Canada and Jaguar US. This just a quirk of how the Vista system is set-up. The "Flat-bottomed Steering Wheel" listed on orders just refers to the standard sports (in JLR parlance, 3-spoke) steering wheel. It is actually round in all F-Paces worldwide.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They ( forum .com) all seem to think they are getting one ..just passing on info

To quote what they are saying
" I just received confirmation that the First Edition will, in fact, come with a "hot sh*t" flat-bottomed steering wheel like the one on the F-Type R supercar. Seems Jaguar is determined to differentiate the First Edition from other S models in as many ways as possible, even if most differences are cosmetic.

I do like the look of the flat-bottomed steering wheel in the top of the line F-Type R, even though it doesn't make the car handle any differently."

If jaguar Canada and US know what Jaguar uk seem to know then they're deffo getting one :D :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.