Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Car Sky Wheel Cloud

Just completed a 500mile absolutely faultless road trip of Wales ...starting and finishing in Abergavenny ( The gate way to Wales ) and taking in roads which included the A470 to betws y coed , The Llanberis Pass and the Evo triangle ( amazing drive can provide details and coordinates if required :cool: .. Stayed at The Royal Oak hotel, betws y coed ***** Friday night and a self catering holiday cottage Aberystwyth ***** on the Saturday night ...
Just to say the roads were some of the best I've witnessed and cannot recommend the trip enough ....the car was faultless and so was the accommodation :eek: :shock: :D
Azure Plant Motor vehicle Font Building

Building Plant Window Wheel Car

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Cloud

Plant Building Cloud Sky Window

Sky Land vehicle Cloud Vehicle Car

Evo triangle :cool:
Sky Cloud Water Road surface Car

:eek: :shock: :D
Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Vehicle

Cloud Sky Mountain Road surface Asphalt

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Not sure your positivity belongs here any more :)
Day 2 of my car took it to Wales also but due to late accommodation change (all last min anyway based around the delivery of the car ) ended up further south and east than planned. Never got to hit NW Wales and Betws Y coed.

My trip went pretty well - phone dropped off once but rest was good.
Some great pics there and there are great roads.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Waynem said:
View attachment 2071
Just completed a 500mile absolutely faultless road trip of Wales ...starting and finishing in Abergavenny ( The gate way to Wales ) and taking in roads which included the A470 to betws y coed , The Llanberis Pass and the Evo triangle ( amazing drive can provide details and coordinates if required :cool: .. Stayed at The Royal Oak hotel, betws y coed ***** Friday night and a self catering holiday cottage Aberystwyth ***** on the Saturday night ...
Just to say the roads were some of the best I've witnessed and cannot recommend the trip enough ....the car was faultless and so was the accommodation :eek: :shock: :D

I am lucky enough to get to drive those roads 2-3 times a month, thats why I ordered and FP rather than a RRS or Macan, and it hasn't disappointed, great roads, great chassis, great engine, great combo equals lots of big grins.....

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Waynem said:
Mbadger77 Did I see u parked in Aberystwyth ?
No never made it there. Was more around Welshpool, Ludlow sort of area
Must have been another black F-PACE knocking around.

All the city folk trying to escape the speed bumps running to Wales for a jaunt

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thank you for sharing photos of your road trip, some really nice views there. I would love to just get out and do something like this..... am very jealous of those that can! :evil: But I am sure it has been hard work to get to that point in life, like most of us on here I would wager!! May get the chance next year and will probably be Scotland. Just have to convince Mrs Cat... :? Mauritius again or Scotland... :roll: . Hummm I wonder what she will say :?: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Jags cat said:
Thank you for sharing photos of your road trip, some really nice views there. I would love to just get out and do something like this..... am very jealous of those that can! :evil: But I am sure it has been hard work to get to that point in life, like most of us on here I would wager!! May get the chance next year and will probably be Scotland. Just have to convince Mrs Cat... :? Mauritius again or Scotland... :roll: . Hummm I wonder what she will say :?: :lol: :lol:
Mrs Cat would say Scotland, specifically the Cuillen Hills Hotel overlooking the bay in Portree. By getting their top rooms you would be guaranteeing Mrs Cat a serene view from your four poster bed every morning. And the road trip is wonderful. We went there last Autumn and loved it, see below. We are booked to go back in April 2017 and hope to experience it with our new F -Pace.

Go early or late and miss the midges!

Best wishes,

Arianne

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.