Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traveled 384miles with one coffee break and no faults, engine now run in, just need to work out how to add way-points on sat nav during the journey as it seem to want to take me back to the way-point and not to my final destination :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I love the way it eats long distances.

I travel from London to Devon once a month for work. I used to take the train out of Paddington. Takes 3.5 hrs from leaving home. Now I take the FP. Takes 4 hours and I arrive feeling great :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
rsportwhite said:
Traveled 384miles with one coffee break and no faults, engine now run in, just need to work out how to add way-points on sat nav during the journey as it seem to want to take me back to the way-point and not to my final destination :roll: :roll:
Ive experienced this too.... In fact it added a previous waypoint from an earlier similar trip on its own.... The road/name pronunciation is awful too which is strange and disappointing from a British manufacturer....

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Rsport, standard or ITCP for waypoints?

Standard
Put in final destination
then put in waypoint, add as first destination
then as you approach waypoint, go back in and hit stop guidance, it will list the two destinations, and you delete the waypoint, and it will go to the end

ITCP
Put in final destination
Touch on map where you want next waypoint for a second, then click the bubble, add as waypoint
then as you approach waypoint, go back in and hit stop guidance, it will list the two destinations, and you delete the waypoint, and it will go to the end

Hope that helps
Piers

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I agree....most refreshing car I've ever driven!! 184 miles half hour break then return journey same miles!! 14 way seats most comfortable I have Ever had.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
I agree....most refreshing car I've ever driven!! 184 miles half hour break then return journey same miles!! 14 way seats most comfortable I have Ever had.
Thats one thing i wish the first edition well two things the first edition should have had, 14 way seats and blind spot mirrors.

The 10 way ones i just can not seem to hit the sweet spot at present but on the demo car i have driven with 14 ways you can just seem to get it right.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
^ just drove from Brighton to Horsham across Devil's ****. Adjusted the side bolsters to clamp me firmly in place and gave the torque vectoring a proper workout. OMFG it's good.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
^ just drove from Brighton to Horsham across Devil's ****. Adjusted the side bolsters to clamp me firmly in place and gave the torque vectoring a proper workout. OMFG it's good.
I did that the other week funnily enough, well Brighton to Henfield, I also did a late evening quick run from Winchester all the way to Haywards Heath on the A272, hardly any traffic, what a ride, what a ride

·
Registered
363 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
HAD or have? What's the latest with your rejection?? I am awaiting the paperwork from JLR.... but really don't know what car I want when it goes back.... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts