Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Paoadoc said:
Guy Salmon rang me today and the car is now booked in to have a cable from the alternator replaced ?
It's a recall but it's the first I've heard ?
At least they're dealing with stuff.
When did you pick yours up? And if you know the build date that would be useful for us all.

·
Registered
922 Posts
This is news to me also.. Is it engine specific? Or on all models? :?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's an FE so I'm not sure if it's all models , they told me I had first priority on any fix because of the hassle I had with creaking suspension .
Not really sure I believe them though :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
I am not even going to tempt fate by saying anything, as in 2005 I had one of the first Zafiras with the 4 panel glass roof..... Opened one of the central overhead storage units to get completely soaked with a few litres of water which then worked into the dash controls... Couple of weeks before I got my submarine back!! :lol: :lol: did ask about have a periscope fitted as an option... However they seemed to have a sense of humour failure at the Vauxhall dealer! :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
And then SAAB , Toyota , Audi, Range Rover... We all have a past JLR 5, including Carpri mk 1 and 2 ,cortina,sierras. XR Various, RS various,and some others we do t talk about.... :? :idea: Come to think of it...I was a Wham boy at one point ! , we don't talk about that now either :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Jags cat said:
And then SAAB , Toyota , Audi, Range Rover... We all have a past JLR 5, including Carpri mk 1 and 2 ,cortina,sierras. XR Various, RS various,and some others we do t talk about.... :? :idea: Come to think of it...I was a Wham boy at one point ! , we don't talk about that now either :lol: :lol:
I'm with you on the Ford's. Cars that defined an era. But a Vauxhall???? I mean .... Oh hang on I just remembered owning a white cavalier SRi. DLO875Y. Recaro seats and full length Webasto sunroof.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.