Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order in 2 weeks ago to change from my F-TYPE V6 S to the F-PACE V6 S Petrol. Need the extra space but didn't want to sacrifice too much in performance and hopefully little or none in MPG. Both are Polaris White with Panoramic Roof, the Standard Wheels and the 380w Meridian System.
Keeping my fingers crossed for it to arrive as a Christmas present, but probably not.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Upgrade wheels and stereo is my advice! Particularly the stereo, supposed to equal the 825 watts I had in the RRE it's not a patch!! So order the 825w to be underwhelmed!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
JagPilot said:
Thanks for the advice. Don't want to hide the sound of the Supercharged V6 though!!
:lol: :lol: I agree to some respects owning a Speed Triple with Arrow cans...0-60 in 3.5 seconds.............I'll pull up a picnic awaiting your arrival!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've done exactly the same Jagpilot, F-Type to F-Pace with the exception the F-Pace will be a 2l diesel! I gonna miss the pop, crackle and bangs from the F and the performance of course :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have changed to the 825w Meridian system but sticking with the 20" wheels. I can always retrofit the 22"s.
All I need now is a build date before I add anything else!

·
Registered
473 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
JagPilot said:
Thanks for the advice. Don't want to hide the sound of the Supercharged V6 though!!
:lol: :lol: I agree to some respects owning a Speed Triple with Arrow cans...0-60 in 3.5 seconds.............I'll pull up a picnic awaiting your arrival!!
But he will drinking his shaken not stirred martini whilst you are still trying get out of your leathers and hitting the glass on your helmet, plus as a previous blade and R1owner lets face it he can be doing at pace (if not bike pace) on the 365 days a year you won't be on your Trumph...... but you really struggle these days with idiot car drivers and awful road surfaces to enjoy them....

Horses for courses....

Had fast bikes wife was a UK circuit champion we don't have them anymore ( mind you she was a good bit faster than I).... see below

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts