Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Am I missing something (hate being left out!!) - that link just takes me to a page of news articles and none of them talk about an F Pace wristband key (I'm assuming this is the Activity Key) - which is a great piece of kit.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Coopsterdude said:
Am I missing something (hate being left out!!) - that link just takes me to a page of news articles and none of them talk about an F Pace wristband key
:lol: :lol:
. . yeah, it just seems so unreasonable that there have been more news stories since March '16 ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
catwoman said:
Coopsterdude said:
Am I missing something (hate being left out!!) - that link just takes me to a page of news articles and none of them talk about an F Pace wristband key
. . yeah, it just seems so unreasonable that there have been more news stories since March '16 ;)
Would have been easier to link the page directly :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
catwoman said:
Coopsterdude said:
Doh - I looked back about 3 pages - didn't think to look that far back and even a few random 'searches' didn't t bring it up! 'Jaguar' did in the end!

So the ac dual thread is here: http://www.techradar.com/news/car-tech/jaguar-s-wearable-key-wants-to-go-surfing-1316954

I found this thread quite interesting as well http://www.techradar.com/news/jaguar-and-gopro-team-up-on-the-ultimate-dash-cam and can confirm for anyone who's not tried it, that it also works very well in the F Pace on the basic ICT system. Made a nice little video travelling over the Snake Pass between Manchester and Sheffield, although possibly not that I'd want to share on a public forum :? :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.