Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just to let know next week Auto express feature F pace vs BMW X3 and discovery sport, wonder what will come out on top? :?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Jags cat said:
Hi all, just to let know next week Auto express feature F pace vs BMW X3 and discovery sport, wonder what will come out on top? :?
If it ain't the FP I'm demanding my deposit right away. :lol:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nastro azzurro said:
They want to be top so hardly surprising that they'll pick second rate competition.
Quite right - what ever the reality of the F_Pace vs Macan..it would really take the jam out of Jaguars doughnut if the macan came out on top!! :shock:

·
Registered
453 Posts
I dont think that comparison is ment to be performance related....id guess all 2.0d models. So a just comparison for quality ride technology etc

If it was the Macan and A N other they would probably pitch the 3.0 models

Seeing as the majority of sales in this country and probably Europe they are going to go like for like in a UK based magazine, and aimed at the mass market.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Pos.k said:
Nastro azzurro said:
They want to be top so hardly surprising that they'll pick second rate competition.
Quite right - what ever the reality of the F_Pace vs Macan..it would really take the jam out of Jaguars doughnut if the macan came out on top!! :shock:
There's those that will pick the Porsche simply because of the badge and the type of driving thrill on offer despite its failings which are quite a few.

Having driven both the Macan diesel S and the F-Pace 3.0dS I know without a shadow of doubt I've picked the best car for me because I've never driven any car on the road at 10/10ths and certainly not an SUV. When you take that out of the mix the Macan falls down, it's noisy as hell at motorway speeds, it's cramped and when specced up the kind of level on offer with the FP it's expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.