Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
A trip up and down the M40 near Leamington/Warwick at rush hour in the morning and evening is a good time to see them. Have spotted around 3 First Editions on different days and then a white Portfolio 2.0d in the rain a few weeks back.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Rob said:
Silver F-Pace spotted by Edward Jones ‏@beginourdescent 28 Dec.
Perhaps the fact it's not clean doesn't help but I'm not convinced the rear end treatment of the black pack on a Rhodium S works all that well. Fine front and sides but the black trim at the back seems to cheapen it in my opinion. Personally, I prefer the silver trim of the non-black pack'd S based on these pics.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Personally, I think that Ammonite and Silver benefit from the black pack. Any darker though e.g. Black and Dark Sapphire Blue it just gets lost unless you're also going for the full-beans black wheels stealth look.

One thing that that some are perhaps not focussing on is the black gloss grille which is part of the Black Pack. I'm not ordering the pack but having seen the black gloss grille against the standard one on an XF this weekend it's looks considerably better... but not £415 better for me to spec just that element on my S and it would come with the black surround which I wouldn't want anyhow.

No idea now to clean a tight mesh grille like on the F-Pace - looks to me like it'll be permanently dirty and gloss would clean up better potentially

·
Registered
410 Posts
Cool, that looks like a Glacier White with 22" Blacks and Black pack :)

I have to say the 20" wheels do look a little small on the F PACE...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts