Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F Pace sales figures for Q3 July to September

Font Material property Number Parallel Screenshot

They may seem a little historic, but are the best available based on DVLA registrations for the UK and only released today.
Looks like there are just under 5000 of us at the end of September, compared to the 1563 at the end of Q2, may well be 6 or 7000 by now.
Quite interestingly, just 1xFE petrol in the UK, and its just been resold on Auto trader.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
I saw that also on Autotrader, must have been one they had specially made for promotional material as the first edition was only ever available in a diesel model.

Strange how there is just one.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Strong figures from the petrol. 870 diesel v 320 petrol. I thought it would be 5 to 1

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
I saw that also on Autotrader, must have been one they had specially made for promotional material as the first edition was only ever available in a diesel model.

I noticed it was wearing 20" venoms too .... so not a real FE at all then!

I notice FEs seem to have 'found their value' with nearly all being listed at £62k ... not quite the 'sell on and make a quick buck' that people hoped for.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Jagscat & CW ... your Ammos are more exclusive than the FE :)
I agree.

The first edition in blue was only 200 off.

Then they offered it in other colours and are still making them, strange seeing as they said the first edition was going to be a small production run car.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Jagfpacejk said:

I noticed it was wearing 20" venoms too .... so not a real FE at all then!
Not really the same but I guess neither is the engine but it was in the exclusive blue colour so really strange.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yeah..... they isn't many around like Catwoman and I....... now now don't be rude you lot. Quite surprised by the low number of R sport manuals relative to the autos.
Maybe I could machine up some miniature limited edition plaques..... number 1 of 100 and something lol.
Wonder if that means a better trade in value.... no, I may be mad but not completely insane!!! Dealer rang on Tuesday to ask if all is still ok, and that he hopes to be seeing another car ordered next year..... that new RR coupe could well be on shortlist now too! ,Once they change the name of course!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts