Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like most I have been playing around with the spec for the last couple of months and placed my order today.

Went for the Fpace S with the tdi engine and the following options:

Ammonite grey
22 inch alloys
fixed pano roof
tinted windows
In control touch pro
memory pack seats
black pack
black leather
spare wheel
service pack
ASR

like most the suggestion is june/july for delivery but it would not surprise me if this slipped.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice spec. Not tempted by the LED lights?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Lovely spec!

Chipping in - I've not spec'd the LED lights on my S as something had to give - with the standard lights you still get LED running lights and Xenons - which were great on my Evoque, so I felt it was somewhere I could shave £750 off the price.

Has anyone driven a car with full LED lights? Much of a difference?

·
Registered
381 Posts
The LED's do alter the look of the front end considerably. I've not decided yet for the better or not.

What I do think though is that in prestige cars LED lights will be more common and demanded several years from now.

I'll be keeping mine 4-years so am hoping shelling out on the LED's will pay off come resale time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to draw a line somewhere.

I also question LEDs as already BMW and Mercedes have moved onto laser lights rather than LED's.

I will take have a closer look on the preview day in November,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bear in mind that the LED lights come with some pretty cool extra features:

Auto High Beam Assist - flicks the high beam on and off automatically when it detects other road users.
Matrix Design - looks very cool
Dynamic turning - Lights follow the bends on a road as you turn the steering wheel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a good point on the additional extra, although I hope the high beam assist is better than on my 435 as i now refuse to have it on as it just does not seem to dip the lights early enough

·
Registered
203 Posts
Langlord said:
That's a good point on the additional extra, although I hope the high beam assist is better than on my 435 as i now refuse to have it on as it just does not seem to dip the lights early enough
I had high beam assist on an X5 and also thought that it was slow to dip the lights.

However it's much better on my current Mercedes GLA so maybe it's a problem with BMWs?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts