Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone already have the correct rims specifications for the F-Pace (like the one plublished on the COC of the car) ? (including the offset data)
When looking on different website, the values aren't the same everywhere...

Thx for any help.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey TBW:

The quickest way I know of to obtain offset is to take a rim off the car and measure it yourself. If you could determine the wheel mfg., they might tell you the specs., just maybe. The person at Jaguar who knows all the wheel specs. is a design engineer hidden deep in the bowels of Jag. that you will never find on your own. You might try a polite letter to the Jag. Chief Engineer in charge of suspension design. Most good aftermarket wheel mfg. will know which of their wheels will fit FP and guarantee fitment. The only wheel spec. I have seen in print is rim width. Nothing in Owners' Manual.

Aren't you glad you asked? BTW, what is COC short for?

Cheers, Sam Bateman

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Sam, thx for your answer.

The COC is the European Certificate of Conformity... mandatory here in Belgium, optionnal in other countries..
On this paper you find all the specifications of the car, included all the data regarding the rims/wheels 'homologated' for the car...

My salesman was unable to answer my question... and Ryan told me they can not communicate on this... As soon I will have mine, I will post all the data here...

Maybe someone whith 20" rims can just have a look, not easy as it's more of the time written on the hided side of it...

Cheers.

·
Registered
203 Posts
TBW,

Do you already have your car? If you fitted some aftermarket wheels can you post some pictures? I want to use the 18" as winter wheels and looking for a 20".

Tnx.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts