Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ryan,

Just wondering if it will be possible to have all the technical data of the rims for the F-Pace (diam,width and offset), I didn't find them in the brochure or on the web.

I have 20" Venom rims from a XJ351 and wondering if I will be able to use them as winter rims for my future F-Pace..

Thx.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi TBW

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and have taken the opportunity of enquiring within the business regarding this and I must advise that unfortunately, we would be unable to provide this level of detail in relation to wheel sizes.

Additionally, Jaguar cannot endorse fitment of any wheel and tyre combination which has not been approved for a particular vehicle and we would therefore recommend against this.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for enquiring. Still a bit surprised Jaguar doesn't want to communicate on this 'level of detail'... all those infos will be available as soon as the F-Pace will be available at the dealers just by looking inside any of the 20" rims.. :roll:

Seems I will have to wait a bit more to know if I have to sell (or not) my 20" Venom... I hope I could use them as winter rims on my First Edition..

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts