Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son brought the F Pace to my attention last Monday as he knew i was about to order a Macan S Diesel.
I reviewed the website and downloaded the brochure , received a phone call from the local dealership yesterday and decided to pop in for chat.

I was impressed with the cars on show the build quality looked great had a test drive in a XF with same engine and automatic transmission as F Pace and was impressed.

I have always fancied a Jag and this along with what looks like being a great car and fantastic value I placed my order , first at dealership.

I went for the 2 litre automatic portfolio in Glacier White.

I had test driven the Macan and was very impressed but the extras put me off £350 just to have hands free phone .

Now I can't wait to see the car apparently my dealership will have one I can see in January.

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Welcome along Trevor, I think you have managed to hit Porsche exactly how Jaguar wanted!

Are the official order books now open or is it only expression of interest at this stage? Did they give any indication of how long you'll have to wait?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.