Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I recently joined and have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks, after visiting the excellent event at Goodwood, and thought it would be good to say hello.

I've not yet ordered a car as I would prefer to have a test drive first, but now getting concerned about the very long delivery times.... may have to bite the bullet and re-visit the dealership and part with some cash.

Probably going for a R-Sport in Dark Sapphire Blue, 20" Venom's, open roof, InControl Pro, Jet leather, Heated wheel.....££

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I enjoyed the Goodwood event too.

They say the best things in life are worth waiting for ;-)

I'm less worried about lead times as being pragmatic it will be 2017 Before I want to replace my car.

I like the sound of your spec.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I too have been waiting but I bit the bullet and banged in my 1k deposit yesterday - as soon as word gets out, hopefully, how good the car is , watch the queues grow - my local dealer took 20 orders on the xe the day it came into dealership apparently - I'm guessing a lot more interest will follow after fpace..... Deposit is refundable and I've only had to give engine size and drivetrain at this point......good news as I can't decide between rsport looks and portfolio tech/interior/seats....got a few weeks to decide now....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Firm order placed today for a R-Sport in Dark Sapphire Blue, 20" Venom's, open roof, InControl Pro, Jet leather, heating pack.....++. Dealer thinks delivery will be around July - I'll keep you updated. Another local dealer has already sold their allocation for the year!
Now waiting for a test drive in April; hopefully won't be disappointed as I'm now committed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts