Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all apparently there is some kind of a mid Asia launch show being put on between the F pace and the Barj Kalifa today / worlds tallest building and video screen. Only seen the trailer so far on you tube!.... Probably not done yet , think it's 5 10 GMT / 9 10 UAE time, guessing that will be a fully specd car then! :eek: :roll: Watch the dramatic performance live on http://www.jaguar-me.com/worldfirst or http://www.youtube.com/JaguarMENA

·
Registered
302 Posts
Trailer suggests that this may use an FE that is Black rather that Caesium Blue (good for all you budding FE 1.5 owners out there!) of which I might just become one tomorrow!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looked like it was running on 22" turbines in one shot, AHH, let me guess.... In Dubai you can have any option you like sir!! No problem at all. :? And what's all that FE 1.5 about. Remember you all have same now... Or not in the case of the omissions they told no one about :twisted:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Did anybody manage to catch this? I was slightly pre-occupied with the football!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi yes I did, think it answers the question of why Jaguar don't want to give any discounts!!! How much did that cost them to light up the barj kalifa in led lights etc. Don't get me wrong stunning to see the logo on a 1000 odd foot high building and all the Jazz Of the display etc, but come on. Think we could have all had a few grands worth of extras on all our cars and told the world how good it is for less. And I bet the marketing team aren't staying at the local premier inn or travel lodge tonight either!! Does make you wonder about their priorities, and wether the forums views are really taken to those meetings and discussions at Jaguar, I for one have seen no official responses with a senoir managers name attached?
Anyone can make a great showstopper to draw attention to a product if money is no object. What Jag needs to be doing is building a relationship on service and trust with its customers first!
What was that definition of stupid... Doing the same thing every time, and still expecting a different outcome!! How did my dad put it..."if you don't put any effort in son,...you won't get any reward out of it boy"
Just think it wrong not to sort out what's really important first!. Here endith the lesson again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts