Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have just configured a Jaguar F-Pace S as per a First Edition using tempest grey (high cost) paint to replace the unavailable blue and was surprised to find it came out slightly cheaper, the only option I believe I have not been able to match is the windor leather which I assume will have greater value. I have included the gloss black internal trim to replace houndstooth gloss black trim.

Really surprised Jaguar have not given a discount on the full spec compared to the total options, upside you are likely to see higher residual value of the FE compared to a high spec 'S'

Total cost of 'S' as per FE spec £65,037 compared to £65,275

http://rules.config.jaguar.com/jdx/en_gb_seatoff/f-pace_k17/3bh26/a-30d-300aawd_a-crossover_jt4/accsidepvdb_b16d-f45a_b65b_b69c_c18b_c54k_d90t_f05d_f28f_g71e_h01djet_h49a_h75a_jt4-3_lks_vsaz_z02p_z13a_z59y-f96gf95t/jdxpayoff.html

·
Registered
381 Posts
But you will get the FE 2-3 months earlier potentially.

That said, there are a few options only available on the 'S' over the FE of course eg heated wheel and sliding pano roof, 360 cams.

·
Registered
381 Posts
FE set for April/ May delivery and the latest update from my dealer is June/ July for my non-FE order.

However, who's to say this is correct now? Lead times by the sound of it are only going one way...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
During my visit at the Solhuill event I was told to expect June for delivery of any model, I was also told the FE model will be produced throughout the first year of production but I suspect that is due to worldwide release dates.

I would expect a mix of all models to be delivered, the only factor may be on the road costs/profit. While waiting for my Porsche Macan to be delievered I was told all low spec cars would be pushed down the queue to maximise profit and the forum did seem to indicate this where orders of low spec cars was taking longer to arrive than higher spec/price cars.

Regards
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts