Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from my local dealer - interesting that petrol supercharged models available. May be worth a call for anyone?

Spire Jaguar Watford currently have 3 Brand New Unregistered F-Pace's available for September delivery on the brand new 66 registration plate (listed below). Beat the 6 month lead time by contacting us today.

F-Pace 3.0D S Diesel

Ammonite Grey

Brogue Interior

Adaptive Surface Response

Space Saver Spare Wheel

22" Turbine 9-Spoke Grey Diamond Turned Finish

Loadspace Scuff Plate

Twin Cup Holders Covered

Rear Seat Remote Release

Power Recline Rear Seat

Privacy Glass

Satin Grey Figured Ebony

InControl Pro 380w

Black Pack

OTR £56,560

F-Pace 3.0 Supercharged S

Odessey Red

Jet Interior

Configurable Interior Mood Lighting

22" Double Helix 15-Spoke Gloss Black Finish with Dark Inserts

Adaptive LED Headlights

Pan Roof Slide and Tilt

Covered Cup Holders

Power Recline Rear Seat

Suede Headlining

Blind Spot Monitor

Memory Pack 14x14 Way Seats

InControl Touch Pro 825w

Advanced Parking Pack with Surround Camera

Practicality Pack

Cold Climate Pack

Black Pack

OTR £66,585

F-Pace 3.0 Supercharged S

Italian Racing Red

Red/Jet Leather

Adaptive Surface Response

18" Space Saver Spare Wheel

22" Turbine 9-Spoke Grey Diamond Turned Alloy Wheels

Adaptive LED Lights

Panaromic Roof (Slide and Tilt)

Covered Cup Holders

Rear Sear Remote Release

Load Retainer Luggage Rails

Blind Spot Monitor

Privacy Glass

Veneer - Meshed Alluminium

Head Up Display Pack

Memory Pack 14x14 Way Seats

InControl Touch Pro 380W

Black Pack

OTR £62,595

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Interesting why they have three available when so many people have there's on backorder, wonder if it was cancelled orders after delivery.

Someone will get one quick and early if it suits there spec.

Interesting that some dealer on Auto trader claims to have the only supercharged one for sale in the UK, this is now not true.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm from the red half of Manchester and wouldn't take anything from Watford if it was given to me..........................................................................(Joke)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Wasn't the Ammonite with brogue interior someone's car from the forum that the dealer had cocked the order up??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The two supercharged ones interest me - my only problem is the colour but looking at them this weekend in the flesh to see if that sways me.

Does anyone see any major omissions in the spec on the petrols? I thought the first one had it all except ADsR and the collision detection....

Also, both have the updated ICTP which I assume would be suffering from the same problems listed here as well as the suspension creak. Even then I doubt I'd have much argument on haggling the price down!

·
Registered
2 Posts
9 fpaces have been added to Autotrader in the last week, there are now 79 available. I suspect quite a few more to follow now the dealers are listing their first demonstrators.

I quite fancy that Ammonite/Brogue 3.0d - will go and see it next week if it remains unsold

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Jayzeer said:
The two supercharged ones interest me - my only problem is the colour but looking at them this weekend in the flesh to see if that sways me.

Does anyone see any major omissions in the spec on the petrols? I thought the first one had it all except ADsR and the collision detection....

Also, both have the updated ICTP which I assume would be suffering from the same problems listed here as well as the suspension creak. Even then I doubt I'd have much argument on haggling the price down!
I prefer the first supercharged as it has the updated stereo system but I like the second as it has the heads up display and since having this feature I would want it again, never thought I would want the heads up display but now I have it I could not be without it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've still got my messed up order (they ordered brogue interior instead of jet). I took delivery and will swap over when the new car is built.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts