Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I was unable to get to local showroom last Friday (18th March) where they had a F-PACE preview car on show for 24 hours. I'd like to see in person before placing order. Can you let me know what locations further previews will be available at over next few days? Willing to travel (UK). kind regards.

·
Registered
410 Posts
You could see if you can get a space on the Jaguar experience factory tour in Solihull (book online) where you will see lots of F PACE's on the production line and on site

·
Registered
21 Posts
airstream said:
Hi. I was unable to get to local showroom last Friday (18th March) where they had a F-PACE preview car on show for 24 hours. I'd like to see in person before placing order. Can you let me know what locations further previews will be available at over next few days? Willing to travel (UK). kind regards.
I'm off to a preview at the Hilton in Newcastle tomorrow.Not sure if it's invitation only.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi airstream

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and must advise that unfortunately the final date for the F-PACE preview events held at various locations around the country was 26th March. As such, there are no further preview events planned however, please find details below for the booking centre for the Jaguar Experience Tour;

Tel: +44 (0)121 700 4619
Email: [email protected]

Regards

Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts