Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fitted a Titan Boot-liner and very pleased with the quality and fit. Ordered with a split rear seat and the bumper flap option Total cost £112 and the Great Dane loves it!!! :lol: see photos...........
http://www.titancovers.co.uk Tel: 01455 890908

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
That is good value and HatchBag don't have a liner for the F-Pace yet

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does the liner's velcro stick straight the boot walls, or did you have to use the additional sticky-back velcro?

·
Registered
381 Posts
PaulC said:
That is good value and HatchBag don't have a liner for the F-Pace yet
The Hatchbag boot liner should be available at the end of August

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bobcat said:
Does the liner's velcro stick straight the boot walls, or did you have to use the additional sticky-back velcro?
I can only comment on the Hatchbag bootliners. As I recall the liner's velcro attached directly to the carpet of the boot but they did supply extra velco bits if needed.

There were velcro loops to go round the head rest poles for additional support.

The extras for the fold down split for a 60:40 seat are a no brainer for me as I have a child seat, as was the roll out piece to protect the rear bumper, that saved no end of scrapes from tip runs.

It was a very nice fit and I wouldn't be without one now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
F- Pace luggage net with the Titan boot liner......easy to fit just cut out a couple of small holes in the liner

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Bobcat.........Yes the Velcro sticks straight on to the side wall carpet making it a very quick and easy fit (Strips of smooth velcro are also supplied with the Liner) There are also 3 x seat belt like straps with quick release fasteners that go around the headrest supports.

The dog has now been in the car for several journeys and I'm pleased to say that the liner has kept its shaped and not moved (unlike my Volvo supplied liner in my old XC60)

I have now fitted a Jaguar supplied luggage net which fits in the cubby hole on the left hand side of the boot which is ideal for retaining the essential doggy things needed for walks etc.....see photo

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
mercman I know it's off topic but can I say what a lovely home you have, the picture with the car looks very nice indeed.

Sorry back to topic.

·
Registered
33 Posts
MercMAN and PaulC - thanks for the replies. I didn't like the idea of having to stick on additional Velcro strips so this is good.

I don't have any dogs, but for a hobby, I do lighting for amateur theatre groups and sometimes need to carry large, grubby plastic crates, flight cases, dusty old lights, etc. This liner will be ideal, especially with the extender bit for when the back seats are flat. The protection system in my Q5 just now consists of and old bath towel and a duvet cover!

So pleased it's also possible to integrate that genuine Jag stringy net which I've ordered with it too - I was beginning to worry this £50 accessory would end up going to waste!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts