Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow, quite a display on all accounts!

Looks like they have built up the display models as they only had the first edition when I went to the first preview in Nov. although the factory were churning out media and press cars for display purposes and pre-production testing.

So what were your thoughts???

·
Registered
260 Posts
2wgeese said:
It was a good event. My photo's swamped with people so nothing like as good as the ones posted above. I can add a couple of pictures relative to the big wheel debate though.
19s looked too small. 22s are gorgeous. But 20s looked good and are still my preference

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks guys, any one pay much attention to internal quality and switch gear?

·
Registered
195 Posts
To be honest I mainly concentrated on the First Edition, and I thought internal quality was very good. I couldn't see anything wrong with switchgear - instrumentation etc looked really good.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Waynem said:
Was the colour of the FE as good as you thought it would be?
Oh yes :D

I hadn't realised that it is the identical colour (although called something different) to the Range Rover Sport SVR, and that looks great too.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Nastro azzurro said:
Mondeoman said:
Waynem said:
Was the colour of the FE as good as you thought it would be?
Oh yes :D

I hadn't realised that it is the identical colour (although called something different) to the Range Rover Sport SVR, and that looks great too.
It's nothing like Estoril blue.......
It is the same colour according to the main man from JLR who I was talking to at Goodwood yesterday.........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts