Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any dealers stock the F pace accessories, better mats, boot liners etc?
Nearly 2 weeks since I order through my dealer, still waiting.
Dealers used to stock parts and accessories, seems to be no longer.
Have found online sites but they quote lead times too.

Still waiting for them to get the space saver/floor sorted and quote for the illuminated sills they forgot to order too.

Minor paint flaw and they are waiting for permission to rectify.

·
Registered
688 Posts
R.e. Mats.. funnily enough I had book marked this http://www.carmats-uk.com/1201/jaguar-f-pace from a thread on here a while back and came across it again today. Seem to recall some decent comments and the prices won't break the bank

·
Registered
14 Posts
You mentioned bootliners. Go to Hatchbag website. Already discussed on the forum. Delivered in two days in choice of colour. Perfect fit, impressed. My dealers commercial director was impressed and ordered a set for himself as he has two dogs.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks jinjin, just ordered a set of 4mm pebble rubber mats, I'll let you all know if they're any good when they arrive.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Will be great to see how they turn out. Would like a rubber set now "winter is coming"

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Told my dealer to cancel the accessories.
Found 2 items in stock at another local dealer and the other item 24 hour delivery!
Sooner I can sort out a couple of outstanding issues with dealer I won't return.

·
Registered
419 Posts
http://www.carmats-uk.com/1201/jaguar-f-pace
Just received a set of 4mm rubber mats in the pebble style from this provider for winter (and perhaps beyond) use. They are an exact replica in shape, size and eyelet positioning of the originals and therefore fit perfectly. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase which was delivered in 2 days.

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Nice one Yorkie! Going to bag me a set

·
Registered
419 Posts
Pleasure.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to finish the story the spares department in Wolverhampton have been spot on, all parts supplied.
Great service, gives you some faith in Jaguar, Thanks Wolverhampton.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
corriescar66 said:
An obvious Christmas accessory for those who want a more embarrassing Xmas Jumper to wear to the pub on Boxing Day!

hoodie.jpg
OMG!!! That's shocking!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
corriescar66 said:
An obvious Christmas accessory for those who want a more embarrassing Xmas Jumper to wear to the pub on Boxing Day!

hoodie.jpg
The only possible way to make this 'better' would be to get your Gran to knit it! :eek:

·
Registered
247 Posts
corriescar66 said:

hoodie.jpg
Doesn't come in IRR, so disappointed.......... does come in Ammo Grey though.........

·
Registered
492 Posts
You could get them personalised AMMO CLUB and all sit round bar at xmas with your jumpers on :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts