Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Majikfraser ordered IRR October 2015 after viewing at Frankfurt motor show. Not long now if it's on time . Red and black seats ? Not many options available. 22in turbine chrome wheels, sliding roof,oyster suede lining,Led lights,chrome rails and window surround,climate seats,etc. .....?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on 3ltr diel S confirmed by Hatfields jaguar car has been built and should be with them/ me next week. : :D :D will try and put photos on when I can.spec.IRR, Sliding pan.roof,heated wheel,climate seats,park assist, practility pack,detachable tow bar,gesture tailgate.,14 way seats, in control touch pro,surround camera ,22in turbine chrome,splash guards, chrome roof rails and window surround, LED Headlights...
fraser...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sounds similar to mine coming, look forward to the pictures

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I've got same build date. Did they contact you to say it was built or did you chase.
It's been hard holding back this week as keen to get moving asap on it.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Guys you will love it, took mine out for a blast through the country roads and no word of a lie this thing can handle, I honestly thought it had done all its impressing just by how quiet, comfortable and refined it was but it wasn't till I really threw it down those back roads was I fully in awe of the F-Pace.

Glad I picked the 3.0.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
fraser said:
Hatfields contacted me July 20th to say the car had been built and had requested delivery ASAP. Should be early next week ...fraser
Good work. I had same build date but doesn't look like mine made the assembly line and now it's 2 week shutdown .
Enjoy it once you get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts