Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ey up from Leeds! Long time observer of the forum as with most of us originally it seems. Forum been a great help indeed.
Expecting delivery on 25th Nov (ordered mid July) Gone for 2.0, R-Sport, Rhodium Silver, 22 Grey Turbines, black pack, tint windows, sliding pano, ICTP. Jet interior both (should have gone oyster HL).
Counting down the days now!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Ey upt! Be good to see pics when you get her!! Jet HL, you'll be glad of it trust me! Make sure your dealer does the new software patch - see patch 3 thread as it's looking promising for us!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Great to have another Yorkshire pacer on the forum and soon to be on the road....

Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers chaps, looking forward to the arrival. The jet HL didn't look too bad when I popped into to the Bradford showroom yesterday when passing for a nosey...

I also asked about the glitches with ICTP and the sales manager said the only issue he knew was their own franchise downloading relevant factory software was slow for them locally - I have no idea what he meant!

(Someone was just arriving to pick up a black black black 3.0dS, looked very smart.)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
DP-Leeds said:
I also asked about the glitches with ICTP and the sales manager said the only issue he knew was their own franchise downloading relevant factory software was slow for them locally
That's the bit that really irks. The continued denial by the sales teams. By now they all know. Or at least the should. Ignorance is no excuse.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nah then lad welcome, thars med a reight good choice forking art ferran F Pace. Thar'll be able to brek it in oop Ilkley moor but don't go oop theer wi'art thee hat or thar knows wot'll happen to thee, t'werms ell cum and ate thee oop. Take care fellow God's County Man. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ey Up Yorkie! I've seen Mary Jane today! ...and had duck for me lunch....I haven't eaten thee have I by any chance??! ( you are still alive and kickin' I hope!)

Good news today! car delivery next Wednesday 16th ( mid July order) so 8 day count down now - great feeling!

Re: FP watch - Went to Norwich from Leeds and back on Saturday and only saw one FP in the near 380 mile round trip!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi DP, still all in one piece thanks.

380 mile round trip, along with a multitude of other fans I suspect, well worth it to watch a match like that in view of another superb result. Great goal to win it.

Don't worry about the lack of F Paces during your long journey, most of them are back with their dealers having a vast number of irritating issues sorted out. I jest, nowt wrong with mine and I love it just as you will yours but how you're managing to 'feel great' with still 8 days to pick up time I simply don't know, those last few days nearly killed me.

Take care............hope you saw the link to an American review of the vehicle in a post earlier today, brilliant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts