Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just intrigued on how much people spent on extras, I'm all locked in now and not sure if I've been a bit silly...

·
Registered
64 Posts
£8,000.........could of spent more.......if I was respeccing I would add the towbar and adaptive cruise and delete the gesture tailgate....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
£4k on a portfolio, but not a fan of big wheels, HUD and the LED lights (though this is the one option I'd like to have tested fully before and could possibly have changed my mind). I ended up with a £48k car probably £49 now with price hike in July. Its more than enough to spend on a car.

I then spent more on service pack, splash guards and detailing after receipt of car, so now its around £49-50k.... where do you stop? Its your car choose what you want. The practicality pack is mostly useless, cooled glove box, safety net thing are useless, gesture tailgate could be a good selling point as it can be "fun" but not worth the money. Really the remote rear seat release levers would have been best selected on their own, they are useful! But it was a cheap set of options!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Paint, 22", privacy glass, LED headlights, 825w ICTP, climate seats, 14x14 + memory, heated steering wheel, practicality pack, advanced parking pack, ADSR, heated windscreen, metal loadspace scuff plate, CUP HOLDER COVER and blind spot detection.... phew - about £10,000?

·
Registered
192 Posts
£4,750 in extras on Portfolio that didn't include any big spend on big wheels. I did manage to get the 5 year high mileage service pack thrown in for free so that saved £719 being added.

On top of those Jaguar extras i paid £700 on external detailing and leather/fabric/glass sealants.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
£9000. I regret not getting the LED headlights but happy with the other choices.

If you feel you over specced just stand next to Carl ;-)
Yeh I did go a little OTT!! That said I'm in a 3.0 D S model for the week whilst mine is in at stealer for last chances. First thing no bloody heated steering wheel! Hands were freezing and finger tips even colder on the Ali paddle shifts!! Day one and feel the extra bits I have for the sake of the 3.0 are worth it to me. I looked at the fuel efficiency history and it hasn't done much better than 25mpg. My journey back to work was 19mpg!!! Sod that getting mid thirties out the 2.0. Conclusion is I'm happy spending on all the extras as opposed to the bigger engine. And the loaner doesn't have the cup holder over either :eek:

·
Registered
948 Posts
An extra I feel are a must have if you live in the UK is heated steering wheel, had it in both my RRSports prior to the FP..... mine is never off the bat these last few weeks.

22" rims .............£1640
Met Paint ............£690
ICTP 825w .........£2095
Cold Climate PK...£525
Memory Pack ......£615
Black Pack ...........£675
AdSR ....................£155
19" Spacesaver ...£155

Grand total of extras £6550

You could easily add more but I only keep a car a short period of time so it would be money wasted for me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm a tight ass and leasing mine as a company car but just went for -

Black pack
Detachable tow bar
Panoramic (non sliding ) roof
Privacy Glass
Remote release rear seats
Space saver spare wheel
and ofc Cup Holder cover

Total = £3240

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
formbyjules said:
I'm a tight ass and leasing mine as a company car but just went for -

Black pack
Detachable tow bar
Panoramic (non sliding ) roof
Privacy Glass
Remote release rear seats
Space saver spare wheel
and ofc Cup Holder cover
Standard audio? :eek: :eek: :shock:
Have you heard it?????

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yep - standard audio

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
£9000. I regret not getting the LED headlights but happy with the other choices.

If you feel you over specced just stand next to Carl ;-)
Not being funny, I'm feeling quite good about my £6.5k now. THANKS GUYS!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
£10000+ including 5 year service plan.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good thread!

£4676 on "configured options". Proud of myself!

If I was going to spend more on options then it would make no sense buying the 2.0d and I would have gone 3.0d which is much better configured.

Extras are so subjective. I spent nearly £400 on aluminium gear shift paddles as I was appalled at how cheap looking the plastic ones were in a luxury interior filled with leather etc

1 - 20 of 39 Posts