Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to get an evoque or 2nd hand RR sport and saw a review of the f pace and thought it looked good. Saw the demand so stuck a deposit down a few weeks ago. Test drove at the weekend and asked about the blue ones. The bloke said they were all sold but there were 2 black and 2 gold first editions left in the country so too a black. Decent upgrade over the 2 litre unspecced diesel i first took. Plus delivery was September, now June July :cool: Looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Interesting they said 2 x black and 2 x gold, as far I was aware they made an extra 100 cars (we're calling them second editions on here!), and you could pick the colour from black, gold or silver. As they're not built yet I don't see why they would be specifying the colours. I can't imagine a single gold has been ordered in the UK!

Anyway, that's not really important - what is important is you're about to buy an awesome car!!! congratulations! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.