Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Apparently for those of us with the opening pano if you press them both at the same time it activates the ejector seat :)

Manual doesn't say if I have to open the blind first tho.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
No and I hope I never have to, these are there for times I do not want to consider happening, touching many pieces of wood as possible.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I've pressed the remote assistance, interest to know the voice comes out of a little speaker next to the button, not the car stereo.

The emergency services button apparently doesn't go straight to 999 but to JLR assistance again, just a different department.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
SonicPace said:
I've pressed the remote assistance, interest to know the voice comes out of a little speaker next to the button, not the car stereo.

The emergency services button apparently doesn't go straight to 999 but to JLR assistance again, just a different department.
Are they only there 9-5 ? lol

perhaps should press the button to discuss issues with the car as might get a quicker response. :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yep have pressed both))))

Jag assist as it says on the tin - to Jag assist

Emergency button goes to a call centre where they ask for your number... to which I replied the car dialled you.... how the hell do I know its number ... so they took the reg instead before putting through to the popo

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I pressed mine and the ICTP screen lit up with this forum!!!!! Dunno which is worse JLR or us?? Actually I think we know the answer!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ive pressed the blue button, went through to jag assist which when the AA turned up informed me that Jag assist was the AA they have a fleet of dedicated vehicles for JLR if they are too busy they send nearest AA vehicle. as for the voice on the other end not sure about it coming from the vents next to the button, sounded like it came from my left front speaker array to me, possibly to reduce microphone feed back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.