Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an email from my dealer that delivery will be next month (october). The VIN number was also available. Ordered first week of July with initial delevery 01/2017. A few weeks ago the new date was end november and now within a couple of weeks. :D :D :D

I hope the new software for ICTP will be installed :roll:

Does anyone know how the cars are transported to Belgium. By train or by ship?

·
Registered
363 Posts
The new update to ICTP is due in around 7-10 days so maybe worth delaying collection until after that point tempting as it might be to get the cat!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Waynem said:
The Ictp in my f pace works. Perfectly .....so what's an update going to do :eek: ....it' Cant be software unless everyone has a problem :eek: :shock: :?
Everyone does have a problem - maybe you just haven't found the "features" them yet!

Do you have voice commands on your iOS devices for example? Every had ICTP just reset for no reason?

I think depending on the number of options you have - different modules and so on - there is an increase of potential issues - for example the dipping rear view mirror not returning to standard position is apparently linked to ICTP as it is triggered by the same trigger that changes camera / sensor functions on and off, and the heated steering wheel controller is linked to the auto-on heated screen module in ICTP.... be interesting to see the correlation between number of gadgets and number of issues.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No issues for me then. :cool: Almost no other gadget since the Premium in Belgium does not have Incontrol Wifi and the other goodies standard. I was on a budget and do not have a lot of options. Only the rear camera.

·
Registered
363 Posts
redonebe said:
No issues for me then. :cool: Almost no other gadget since the Premium in Belgium does not have Incontrol Wifi and the other goodies standard. I was on a budget and do not have a lot of options. Only the rear camera.
;)

The wifi hotspot option should have been half price, considering that about how often it works...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Factory dude jumps into your car, revs to past redline then dumps into drive, smoking all tires in a circle. Then drives thru the tube, keeping trans in 1st gear all the way to Belgium. Rides the brakes for the full trip. Happy now?

·
Registered
247 Posts
autoansguy said:
Factory dude jumps into your car, revs to past redline then dumps into drive, smoking all tires in a circle. Then drives thru the tube, keeping trans in 1st gear all the way to Belgium. Rides the brakes for the full trip. Happy now?
Not even funny response to a reasonable question, smart arse NA dudette

1 - 9 of 9 Posts