Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I've sold my FE, after 1 month.( And no,not for gain ).

I was soured by the whole purchasing episode, lack of info from Jaguar, and so much of the original spec we wrongly assumed we were getting missing, left the buying experience a misery.

Upon receiving the car I tried very hard to fall in love with it, but I guess having driven luxury saloons, I am not cut out for an SUV although I had a good time in an Evoque when they 1st came out.

I am not going to criticise the F Pace as it is undoubtedly a fine car, just not for me.

I wish you all well with your cars and I have not left the Jaguar fold.

I px'd the FE for an XJL Autobiography, and will just have to put up with the non AWD ( one reason I wanted an F Pace ) until they release one in the Uk.

Enjoy, folks.

Merlin signing off.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SonicPace said:
Did you manage to get your money back out of it?
It was all part and parcel with the deal on the XJ. I think the dealer was salivating over having unloaded a, lets face it, not the most popular vehicle, and getting a car he can probably move on in hours rather than days. End of month was mentioned, so I guess he wanted to boost his figures.

I will be interested to see ( if I ever do ) what it goes into the showroom for.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Interesting...... I've just been loaned an XJL Autobiography from dealer until my FE arrives :D

Superb car..... Drives a dream, got 47mpg out of it last week on a trip from Sheffield to Cumbria, but simply the length of it makes some journey impractical - An fed-up of seeing Simon Cowell sat in the back :lol: LOL

Enjoy.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.