Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My first post on this forum...

I ordered my F Pace yesterday (a modest 2.0d R Sport AWD auto, ammonite grey, 10 way electric seats, 20 venom wheels, space saver wheel, ICTP 380W). Roll on late Feb/early March. I have a couple of questions, both audio related, which I can't seem to get answers to from my dealer. I hope someone can help:

1. The car I test drove was a Portfolio which didn't have Touch Pro fitted. It didn't recognise many of the audio files on the USB drive I plugged in. Certainly folders containing larger FLAC files didn't show up on the display. I have specified the ICTP 380W and really hope it will support FLAC (16 and 24 bit). My 4 year old BMW does. Any advice?

2. I'd like to access Tidal and Spotify (but mainly Tidal) for audio streaming. I can see Spotify in the Jaguar App but not Tidal. Does anyone know if it's possible to add it and if so, how?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Welcome billybean

Yes the ITCP does support FLAC encode. That's what I use.

There's no Jaguar App for Tidal yet, but if you plug your phone in as a USB source then it will output via the ICTP with no issues. You will only have very basic control via the steering wheel/ICTP screen (forward/backwards through playlist, pause, volume, etc) with no ability to search, although Siri will work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts