Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news for those waiting for their FPaces. The dealer phoned today apparently my Fpace order got bumped up and will be here a month earlier than expected. Instead of waiting until the end of November it will be here in 2 weeks! Hope for everyone!

On Order: 3.0dS DSB, brogue seats, pano roof, HUD, 14 way seats, etc

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
luci said:
Good news for those waiting for their FPaces. The dealer phoned today apparently my Fpace order got bumped up and will be here a month earlier than expected. Instead of waiting until the end of November it will be here in 2 weeks! Hope for everyone!

On Order: 3.0dS DSB, brogue seats, pano roof, HUD, 14 way seats, etc
Thats good news but it seems while some like you have there order bumped up others have not been so lucky.

It may be due to parts availability where they are awaiting parts to build some orders like yours gets put in front.

With a massive parts list it would only take a small item like seats material of certain colours to be delayed to mean orders get put forward.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Could be anything but the guy who has had his delayed has ITCP and and Luci's hasn't. Although mine was delivered this week with ITCP so who really knows.

As you say, only needs one part....

·
Registered
143 Posts
My order was originally December then went to Mid November and now is late October although I won't collect till early Nov. Does seem to depend on mix of spec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts