Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Door mirror

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Arianne 
#1 ·
Great little touch only had the car 24 hr but love it

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
For a moment I thought that was your wing mirror! Wouldn't be happy with that car parked so close!

#4 ·
Its a nice little touch but Jag have missed a trick here - imagine how cool it would have looked with the growler projected, would have been like Thundercats, ho!

#8 ·
^ agreed, leaper would have been fabulous but I am cool with the fact they designed in the Jaguar word into the puddle lights. My XC60 has puddle lights but you wouldn't expect Volvo to possess the design flair to be innovative and include anything other then the light...... and they didn't!

That's Volvo, good and safe. Jaguar, design flair but probably not quite as dependable?

Arianne

#12 ·
catwoman said:
Gentlemen, please! . . . remember where you are, this is really quite unseemly in public . . :( . . . :eek: . . . . :shock: . . . . . :? . . . . . . :roll: . . . . . . . :cry:
Terrible!!! Hahaha. Options being:
1. JAGUAR Font, as spec'd....safe, but dull!
2. Jaguar Leaper logo, simple & recognised, cool
3. Someone's wifes growler, off piste, Unknown to most of us but maybe not their neighbours, and possibly not the image we want from our cars!!

Conclusion: once again JLR you missed the trick playing safe!!! Get a new lense made for the Leaper or someone's wifes growler cos the font is boring!!! Charge us a £50 option like you did for the bloody mini roller shutter on the cup holder cover.......that's another joke!!!

#13 ·
It's a sad fact that if Jaguar charged £50 for the option of the Leaper instead of the word 'Jaguar', I would probably pay for the option!

I have already paid for the cup holder cover and again for the release handles in the boot. And £155 for ADSR even though I don't truly understand it and doubt I will ever use it! But at £155 it seems like it's worth a punt.

Arianne

#14 ·
Arianne said:
It's a sad fact that if Jaguar charged £50 for the option of the Leaper instead of the word 'Jaguar', I would probably pay for the option!

I have already paid for the cup holder cover and again for the release handles in the boot. And £155 for ADSR even though I don't truly understand it and doubt I will ever use it! But at £155 it seems like it's worth a punt.

Arianne
You know my spec and have those covered too!!! 100% in agreement!

#16 ·
Lets all have a go with printed acetates, Blue Peter style, leapers growlers whatever, and see what we can come up with. If the light source is there, surely it can't be too difficult to tweak a better stick-on design! Getting the focus sharp will be the only issue, just need some trial and error and some patience :p

#17 ·
ASM33 said:
Lets all have a go with printed acetates, Blue Peter style, leapers growlers whatever, and see what we can come up with. If the light source is there, surely it can't be too difficult to tweak a better stick-on design! Getting the focus sharp will be the only issue, just need some trial and error and some patience :p
We could but the 'jaguar' wording is a part of the lens? So it'll be a permanent feature appearing within the Leapers' body? My son is a teacher, I could get his class of kids to do the prototype artwork on acetate and then take it from there! Time for us to compete with China on entrepreneurship and eBay.

Arianne

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.