Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ryan,

I recently contacted Sturgess Jaguar in Leicester and they have an F-Pace (non-UK I believe) spec on display today and tomorrow (Monday). I came across this in the forum. Do you know if there are any more appearances of the FPace at participating dealerships? Would be great if you could share any information you have for those unable to attend the previews.

Thanks in advance.

Zane

·
Registered
102 Posts
Lancaster Sevenoaks will have a F-Pace on site for a day on Wednesday 9th March this week to if you're in the area might be worth a visit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Slim_sane. The F-Pace is being shown tonight between 6PM - 9PM at the Jaguar in Sevenoaks. Will have to pass this evening as making the trek from Herts on the M25 = nightmare. Thanks for the update though. Hoping Ryan from Jaguar can provide some insight. Will try for the 17th March as showing at another dealership.

Unfortunately, mine is not participating in these events because when they did it for a previous model release and the finish was not up to standard on the pre-production vehicles and some of their customers were turned off. They will wait till the factory finish demonstrators become available which is still targeted for April.

Zane

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for sharing. Also showing at Jaguar Welwyn Garden City on the 19th March from about noon. So will be heading over as near me. Looking forward to it.

Zane

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi all

Thank you for your posts.

I note your queries and have taken the opportunity of providing a list of dates below on which the F-PACE will be available for preview at our retailers and other locations over the coming weeks.

9 March Farnell Bradford - 10.00-20.30 - F-PACE First Edition
9 March Lancaster Sevenoaks - Evening - F-PACE R-Sport
10-11 March Charles Hurst, Belfast - 09.30-19.30 - F-PACE Portfolio
11 March Guy Salmon Bristol - 09.00-19.00 - F-PACE R-Sport
11 March ICC Birmingham - 07.30-19.30 - F-PACE S
11 March Stratstone Milton Keynes - 08.30-18.00 - F-PACE First Edition
13 March Macrae & Dick, Inverness - Day - F-PACE Portfolio
14 March HA Fox, Cheltenham - 09.00-19.00 - F-PACE R-Sport
15 March Lloyd Carlisle - 08.00-20.00 - F-PACE Portfolio
16 March Harwoods Chichester - Day - F-PACE First Edition
16 March Harwoods Brighton - Day - F-PACE S
16 March John Lewis Tamworth - Day - F-PACE Portfolio
18 March Guy Salmon Northampton - Day - F-PACE Portfolio
18 March Carrs Truro - Day - F-PACE R-Sport
19 March Grange Welwyn - Day - F-PACE Portfolio
20 March Jersey - 10.00-16.00 - F-PACE First Edition
20 March Beadles, Leigh on Sea - 10.00-16.00 - F-PACE S
22 March Lookers Park Royal - Day - F-PACE Portfolio
23 March Listers Droitwich - 09.30-20.00 - F-PACE S
23 March Lookers Amersham - Day - F-PACE Portfolio
24 March Listers Solihull - 09.30-17.00 - F-PACE S
26 March Hilton Bottle Bank Hotel, Newcastle - 10.00-16.00 - F-PACE Portfolio and F-PACE R-Sport

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi there lucky UK guys.
If you happen to see one in DARK SAPPHIRE especially a Portfolio pleeeese post pics.
on order : portfolio-2,0D-auto-dark sapphire-latte Windsor interior + options

steisin
Malta

·
Registered
4 Posts
steisin said:
Hi there lucky UK guys.
If you happen to see one in DARK SAPPHIRE especially a Portfolio pleeeese post pics.
on order : portfolio-2,0D-auto-dark sapphire-latte Windsor interior + options

steisin
Malta
Hi Steisin.

It from Malta. Any information from the local dealer when will the first F-Pace models start arriving on the island?? I tried to phone today but no answer.... when will you have yours??

KIT081

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi kit081,

I placed my order in January and agent had stated delivery around June.
I called them this week and he asked me to call again next week where he should have a more accurate date.

have you also placed an order ?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I went to see the F-Pace at Harwoods Crawley on Thursday - they had a silver S on display with loads of extras that brought the price up to almost £70k. The car really does look amazing, and certainly worth waiting for.

Talking about delivery dates to my salesman, he assured me that ALL First Editions would be coming to dealers in the UK at the same time - a date still to be announced but in May - so one owner would not see someone else's FE on the road before theirs. To that end, they are being built now and stored under cover until they are all ready to be shipped from the factory.

Harwoods have not sold their full allocation of F-Paces for 2016 yet, or hadn't on Thursday, so if someone hasn't yet ordered it would be worth trying them, although delivery won't be until late in the year!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.