Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have given up trying to keep it clean these past few weeks.... will probably get barred from Ammo club..... but if you drive your car down the back roads of Somerset..... it WILL end up this colour
Anyone got a dirtier soiled cat ??? come on Catwoman just take yours to the nearest disused mine works and have a little play in dynamic mode!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
So let me admit that Ammonite was my very close choice to our IRR we have on order. Mrs A and the lad wouldn't let me have Ammonite!

And here's one of the reasons why I think Ammonite is such a good colour - it looks cool even when it's filthy ;) I don't think IRR carries of the winter look quite as well.

Lovely pic, thanks.

Arianne

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And yes..... that is still the original leather care booklet attached to the headrest.... we haven't really had anyone in the back seats to bother taking it out lol.
Funny how Mrs jags cat doesn't think it's cool just... filthy.... and when am I going to clean it and her RRE of course,.....my rebuff... too bloody busy putting up the rest of the decorations..... dear!!! Lol

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Arianne said:
So let me admit that Ammonite was my very close choice to our IRR we have on order. Mrs A and the lad wouldn't let me have Ammonite!

And here's one of the reasons why I think Ammonite is such a good colour - it looks cool even when it's filthy ;) I don't think IRR carries of the winter look quite as well.

Lovely pic, thanks.

Arianne
Jags is the perfect man to ask as he has an IRR RRE with the same back roads, what do you say Jags? IRR better or worse than Ammonite at hiding filth?

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Think I might've gone into shock!!! :shock: . . it makes me feel positively queasy seeing an unloved neglected cat in such awful condition! :eek:

. . so what's the problem with giving it a quick once-over with the pressure washer? 5 minutes and it'd be a lot better for it, and you too, you lazy, lazy man - give you some exercise too! :lol: :lol:

Here, catch . . . [chucks a very cold wet sponge]... splat !!! . . :twisted:

·
Registered
30 Posts
JLRnumber5 sorry to hear about your wheels, I had Alloygators fitted from day 1 so hopefully won't have this problem! Comes with own tool if you do scrape them £25 per wheel well worth it and matches nicely with wheel colour too!

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mud flaps not working.....lol.... that's an understatement, think we need the full rally flaps as an option here :roll:
I can assure you CW,that before moving from a townie to a country man that our cars were washed twice a week!!! Even if I jet washed the car in the courtyard which no one drives past and looks in apart from the occasional horse + rider or dog walker.... I would only have to move the car a 100 yards to acquire the 2 tone effect :cry:
As for recommendations to IRR vs Ammo in the winter..... the IRR demands to a clean car IMHO, ....beacause it's a bang,.... I am here colour!! Mrs cats previous XF sportbrake was IRR, so was pretty much forgone colour for RRE.
However she now wants a complete change.... so we will see what's available in new year on the new cars being launched. I remember when the RRE was first launched with lots of bright colours, then it was just how brave were you!! or the option to have any colour / finish like Audi exclusive options is what JLR group needs to be looking seriously at.

·
Registered
419 Posts
ScouseJag said:
JLRnumber5 sorry to hear about your wheels, I had Alloygators fitted from day 1 so hopefully won't have this problem! Comes with own tool if you do scrape them £25 per wheel well worth it and matches nicely with wheel colour too!
Can you get these for round wheels as well?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.