Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , can anyone confirm this ? We have a D300 R dynamic SE order for delivery end of March and was told last month by the dealer we were not getting the digital dash or front camera with 360 , due to semi conductor shortage, even though this is part of the spec. Was also told they will not be on any new Orders. Thanks.

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 R-Dynamic HSE D300, ordered mid-Dec '21, now due "end of June"
149 Posts
I heard about the digital dash/'Interactive Driver Display' through this forum, I'd already discounted adding the 360 cam as my dealer advised it was on the list of 'not possible' items, so would have blocked my order. I placed an order a couple of weeks before Christmas.

Regarding the digital dash I've ordered a R-Dynamic HSE (D300), so I sent the dealer an email to ask if I would get it he replied with a PDF copy of my build sheet, pointing out that it was included in the 'bill of materials'. Having said that my order is still in the 'holding pool' status - which according to another post on this forum means its sitting with the dealer until they get allocated more build slots by Jag - so I guess that doesn't mean something could change once the order gets loaded across to the factory! I've made it clear though that I want the car with the digital dash, so I am prepared to walk away if I don't get the spec as I ordered it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have an MY22 D200 SE on order. Order placed Sept 2021. Dealer has informed me that the build date is March/April 22 with a date for delivery to them of 23/04/2022.
They have confirmed that the digital dash will be there but 360 camera and HUD will not.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have an MY22 D200 SE on order. Order placed Sept 2021. Dealer has informed me that the build date is March/April 22 with a date for delivery to them of 23/04/2022.
They have confirmed that the digital dash will be there but 360 camera and HUD will not.
Yep, the HUD was another option I would have liked (as I had it on the BMW I just sold), but was warned that was another 'not possible'. There is a Excel spreadsheet the dealer showed me, that I think somone else posted a screenshot of here, this had a list of about 4 or 5 items on it that were 'no goes' for new orders.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep, the HUD was another option I would have liked (as I had it on the BMW I just sold), but was warned that was another 'not possible'. There is a Excel spreadsheet the dealer showed me, that I think somone else posted a screenshot of here, this had a list of about 4 or 5 items on it that were 'no goes' for new orders.
Have a look at the spec. guide issued August 21, that shows the Interactive driver display as standard on SE and above, and the 360 degree camera as a chargeable option. Suggest you compare that with the fine print on your order to ensure that the dealer has to give you the option to cancel if the vehicle isn't to Aug 21 spec.

Rgds

·
Registered
149 Posts
Have a look at the spec. guide issued August 21, that shows the Interactive driver display as standard on SE and above, and the 360 degree camera as a chargeable option. Suggest you compare that with the fine print on your order to ensure that the dealer has to give you the option to cancel if the vehicle isn't to Aug 21 spec.

Rgds
Thanks, the build sheet does include the Interactive Driver Display and he's reassured me it will be included, as you say my order is a HSE so it definitely should have it. To be fair though, he also said I'm free to cancel my order at any point and get a refund on my deposit, as they'll be able to sell the car if I don't want it.

I guess the only downside to that is that I either end up waiting X number of months or going into the nearly new/approved used market, which currently is obviously not very attractive due to high prices forced by all these delays & shortages.

Anyway, here's hoping I get some good news sometime in the next month and that my patience can hold out! Cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks, the build sheet does include the Interactive Driver Display and he's reassured me it will be included, as you say my order is a HSE so it definitely should have it. To be fair though, he also said I'm free to cancel my order at any point and get a refund on my deposit, as they'll be able to sell the car if I don't want it.

I guess the only downside to that is that I either end up waiting X number of months or going into the nearly new/approved used market, which currently is obviously not very attractive due to high prices forced by all these delays & shortages.

Anyway, here's hoping I get some good news sometime in the next month and that my patience can hold out! Cheers
Yes, All the best and let the forum know what you finally get offered. I've had my order put back so it would be interesting to see what the silicon chip situation is like.

By the way,
If you haven't found the spec guide before, its at :

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks , this is what I am thinking to , I think I will contact the dealer again as the digital dash is part of the spec for this car.

I hope you get good news soon.
I am getting in touch with the dealer again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered F Pace MY21 R Dynamic 200 HSE last July that was suppose to arrive in September it got cancelled and the dealer never re ordered until Nov 21, (long story). I have had several slotted and unslotted phone calls but my latest date is early July to arrive at the dealer. I have the vista sheet which clearly says it has digital display still on it, it's now a MY22. Can anyone tell me if they have had a similar spec car arrive with the digital drivers display? Also a little concerning to see the vista says it has a standard windscreen, I expected it to be heated! If this is the case they have removed the 360 cameras, the digital drivers display and the heated windscreen, I may just tell them to keep it

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered F Pace MY21 R Dynamic 200 HSE last July that was suppose to arrive in September it got cancelled and the dealer never re ordered until Nov 21, (long story). I have had several slotted and unslotted phone calls but my latest date is early July to arrive at the dealer. I have the vista sheet which clearly says it has digital display still on it, it's now a MY22. Can anyone tell me if they have had a similar spec car arrive with the digital drivers display? Also a little concerning to see the vista says it has a standard windscreen, I expected it to be heated! If this is the case they have removed the 360 cameras, the digital drivers display and the heated windscreen, I may just tell them to keep it
Gary, I ordered a R Dynamic SE 200 in July 21 and it arrived just over a month ago. My SE turned up with no digital dash (even thou part of the spec) - others have reported the same. You may be lucky and get it however Jaguar website currently states only P400e and SVR have digital dash.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered an MY22 D200 SE in September 21.
It arrived at the end of March and despite the fact that the Vista of February clearly stated IDD it was not part of the final build.
Not ideal but my dealer threw in a full set of mats and a voucher for its first service for free which I thought was decent of them as it was not their fault and they were expecting the display to be there.
The standard display is not bad at all though and I have to say that I love the car. It is a huge step up from my previous Jaguar XE and I thought that was a great car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi , can anyone confirm this ? We have a D300 R dynamic SE order for delivery end of March and was told last month by the dealer we were not getting the digital dash or front camera with 360 , due to semi conductor shortage, even though this is part of the spec. Was also told they will not be on any new Orders. Thanks.
It appears that 22MY had the interactive dash for SE and above, but for some time all orders have been reprocessed as 23MY, only P400e has the interactive dash as standard and all ICE engines don't have it even as an option! If you look for a spec sheet now, the only way you can have one is by doing a virtual build on line and downloading the completed build.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gary, I ordered a R Dynamic SE 200 in July 21 and it arrived just over a month ago. My SE turned up with no digital dash (even thou part of the spec) - others have reported the same. You may be lucky and get it however Jaguar website currently states only P400e and SVR have digital dash.
Thanks Ian, disappointing to hear that, I fully expect them to remove it even though its on the vista sheet. To be honest I am not sure if I'll even accept delivery now. I've seen the Hyundai Santa Fe, it just means starting my long wait again... Thanks again

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered an MY22 D200 SE in September 21.
It arrived at the end of March and despite the fact that the Vista of February clearly stated IDD it was not part of the final build.
Not ideal but my dealer threw in a full set of mats and a voucher for its first service for free which I thought was decent of them as it was not their fault and they were expecting the display to be there.
The standard display is not bad at all though and I have to say that I love the car. It is a huge step up from my previous Jaguar XE and I thought that was a great car.
Hi MikeS,
Would you be able to post a photo of the standard speedos at all please? I can’t find any pictures of what they’re like anywhere!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi MikeS,
Would you be able to post a photo of the standard speedos at all please? I can’t find any pictures of what they’re like anywhere!
Hi, go to the Jaguar website and start a build configuration and on the interior you can view gallery of the interior, this shows you the dash. I will take some pictures Speedometer Gear shift Vehicle Radio Steering wheel
tomorrow.
Here is a screen snapshot from the Jaguar website
Speedometer Gear shift Vehicle Radio Steering wheel

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow, the display is worse than I thought. Going to miss my IDD on my HSE after 5 years with full IDD on my Portfolio XF.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update on my HSE that I ordered back in November. After a lot of messing around the retailer received an HSE that got cancelled similar in build to the one I ordered, just a different colour. To my surprise it had the full MY22 spec DDI instrument cluster, suede headline, bucket seats so I either got lucky or the HSE model is still coming unchanged. I hear of SE models arrive with the analogue cluster, good luck to everyone with outstanding orders..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts