Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Since the weather here is sh1t and I'm really into my music I've gone for the digital cockpit display and the top sound package. Now if I lived in the USA or the likes where the weather is much better then a sunroof might be more appealing.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Mondeoman said:
Having experienced a fixed sunroof in my Evoque, I wouldn't want to be without one!
Seconded

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thirded .....!!!!

Fixed roof on Evoque makes interior so much lighter - Also without roof you would definitely need to go for the light rooflining option otherwise would feel oppressive! - Opening roof in my opinion something that i'd hardly ever use, plus opportunity for things to go wrong, ratltle or leak. Plus the bar that you get across the rear of roof where the sunroof joins spoils the effect from the rear seats.

·
Registered
154 Posts
For residuals go for glass roof, When looking to get a price for my wife evoque via webuyanycar it actually asks if you have a pano roof. By selecting it the offer price goes up.

From a driving/driver view you will probably get more use out of the digital cockpit. The roof is great for rear passengers but the driver doesn't benefit from it greatly in my opion, due to the roof opening being above or just behind your head and you do have that masive windscreen to let the light in for front passengers.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Have to agree with most of the others here... (Fellow Evoques drivers), that the pano roof is the one to go for. I would have liked both but was already pushing my luck with the wife with 22" wheels, black pack, mood lighting, hot screen, etc etc. Every time I ticked a box at the dealers I got that look, you know guys.... When they are not saying anything but your ears are ringing :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Jags cat said:
Have to agree with most of the others here... (Fellow Evoques drivers), that the pano roof is the one to go for. I would have liked both but was already pushing my luck with the wife with 22" wheels, black pack, mood lighting, hot screen, etc etc. Every time I ticked a box at the dealers I got that look, you know guys.... When they are not saying anything but your ears are ringing :lol: :roll:
How did you manage to get 'mood lighting' past your wife?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Actually. Don't tell me. I'm not sure I want to know.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I sold it this way guys... Listen to the master... Tell her you need the mood lighting to de- stress you on your way home from work... Or you will come home as a right old grumpy xxxtard! Or say it's that ... or a more expensive option of a massage at some Un-reputable place on the way home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts