Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around my way, almost every FP I have seen on the road is black, black and black....from a man who has car spotted since he was old enough to see out of the window, and with a heightened FP awareness currently...I must say it is really hard to distinguish the design of the car, it seems to hide its lines with dark colours.

All look fab of course with their Jewel headlights, shape etc, but I keep missing the details, even down to what wheels it wearing. I am just hoping that mine isn't going to look too bright!

Saw an IRR a month or so back and as with white the lines and spec is much quicker to identify

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Saw an IRR S in Knaresborough the other day, when I was least expecting it, it looked superb on the street! Still not seeing many about, hardly any in fact, so it's always a bit of a surprise . . a very pleasant surprise tho' :p it looked gorgeous in red, for a moment it almost made me wish... but, no, it's still ammo for me, all the way :cool:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
catwoman said:
Saw an IRR S in Knaresborough the other day, when I was least expecting it, it looked superb on the street! Still not seeing many about, hardly any in fact, so it's always a bit of a surprise . . a very pleasant surprise tho' :p it looked gorgeous in red, for a moment it almost made me wish... but, no, it's still ammo for me, all the way :cool:
CW fight the urge from the dark side. Ammo is the only colour, you know that. You have your cheeky redness inside your beauty!!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Around my way, almost every FP I have seen on the road is black, black and black....from a man who has car spotted since he was old enough to see out of the window, and with a heightened FP awareness currently...I must say it is really hard to distinguish the design of the car, it seems to hide its lines with dark colours.

All look fab of course with their Jewel headlights, shape etc, but I keep missing the details, even down to what wheels it wearing. I am just hoping that mine isn't going to look too bright!

Saw an IRR a month or so back and as with white the lines and spec is much quicker to identify
Really not seen any at all. I'm not driving big miles but London and SW london / Richmond area not many at all.
If I drive to dealers I see them of course but only seen one locally once - was a black with silver wheels near twickenham stadium.
I'm around the area in black black black :)

If you see me give a flash / wave :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Ammonite grey looks stunning but hides in the shadows, IRR is full on shout out loud (even without R-sport badges) :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RaVolVoR said:
Ammonite grey looks stunning but hides in the shadows, IRR is full on shout out loud (even without R-sport badges) :lol:
This worries me a little as my last 4 cars been ammo and nearly ammo'd the FP...then went IRR for a change...

·
Registered
419 Posts
That's because everyone has heard how bad they are. Dread to think what the trade-in price will be, don't suppose even 'webuyanycar' will be interested..........................................................JOKE :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Maybe that's because they're on the A-roads having fun! I Shall be M25/M3/A303/A30/M5/A380 on Saturday hoping for a decent run without too much traffic... more chance the ICTPro CD will work!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live in Sussex, I know of these so far -

IRR S in Faygate
A bronzy type S in Burgess Hill
Black S with big black wheels in Lewes
Saw another black black black not sure which model on A23 northbound

·
Registered
688 Posts
so far I've seen an FE, Odyssey Red, and an Ammo.. its the FE in the blue that really stood out. It was a good few months ago so hardly any around then.

I've not seen another Storm grey or a Black yet. I actually really want to see my car in motion.. sounds odd but want to appreciate the view at night, LEDs on etc.. want to see what others see!

might have to let the missus have a drive :?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jinjin said:
so far I've seen an FE, Odyssey Red, and an Ammo.. its the FE in the blue that really stood out. It was a good few months ago so hardly any around then.

I've not seen another Storm grey or a Black yet. I actually really want to see my car in motion.. sounds odd but want to appreciate the view at night, LEDs on etc.. want to see what others see!

might have to let the missus have a drive :?
Lets not go that far :lol: Black, black and black does look great, just not my personal choice. I liken it to RR's of the same ilk, I just prefer them lighter, especially interior wise

·
Registered
688 Posts
the red and chrome with those wheels looks great

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
F-Pace S said:
I live in Sussex, I know of these so far -

IRR S in Faygate
A bronzy type S in Burgess Hill
Black S with big black wheels in Lewes
Saw another black black black not sure which model on A23 northbound
A white one in Worthing
A First Edition in Worthing

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
You can tell a 2 litre to a 3 litre by the Exhaust System.
And from the front by the split side vents on 2.0 not on 3.0... you can tell an ICTPro installation by its location in middle of forest looking for 4g signal using a CD as a heliograph!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.