Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well there's obviously the engine!

But I'm trying to configure an R Sport as close to the s as possible as its a BIG saving in what is essentially the same size car. (About £100 a month with the same extras)

So, leather interior, panoramic roof, black pack, rear view camera, keyless entry and venom wheels all added

One dealer has even offered to paint the brake calipers red for me (YES!)

Does anyone know if the R sport has alloy flappy paddles? The portfolio I drove today had disappointingly thin plastic paddles which didn't feel in keeping with jag sportiness

Also do automatically closing wing mirrors come with the R Sport?

Thanks to R sport owners. Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi, no unfortunately folding mirrors are also an option!!...as with quite a few other things. Great to hear a dealer offering to paint calipers for you..I said said right at the start if you go for upgrade brakes they should be the same painted ones as the S. :? Sure it will happen at some model year change in the future, :roll: am still looking at this for mine, but will sort out front grill R -sport decal similar to the S first. :idea: S also has rear lower bumper diffuser in gloss black when black pack is fitted ... Maybe another addition to sweeten the deal with our dealer too maybe? Sure you will find lots of info and help on here for you. ;)
Enjoy your bartering with the dealer... Apparently getting a service pack thrown in is happening too.... :shock: :eek: as no discounts and increased APR rates plus the recent price increase in base,and options aren't looking good against the rivals! :cry:
Let us know how you get on! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for the great tips. So I've emailed the dealer and he said the rear diffuser was fixed and could not be changed.
I am pretty disappointed with the dealer to be honest. They couldn't match an online deal in the s hence I am trying to find a well specced R sport that I can afford. Which is fair enough but they sent an email saying "sorry we couldn't help" rather than discussing my requirements. I feel a blasé attitude from some of the dealers probably because the FPace I selling itself. As a result there's very little effort from the dealers to inform (from my experience)
And just to show I've been to more than one dealer....I've test driven the FPace at 3 separate dealerships across the south.
Luckily I have time on my side as I don't need the car until next year (maybe that's why salespeople are not taking me seriously. Shame as I have a sizeable deposit and on every occasion I've taken my wife and small child along, I wouldn't say that was an average time waster!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts