Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Long story short, my other half works for a subsidiary of JLR and has been granted a sizeable yearly car allowance, with the caveat that the vehicle must be from the JLR stable. Looked at all the options; XF, XE, Evoque, Disco Sport... but not keen for one reason or the other. We both lead very active lifestyles so the F-Pace would be ideal for us, but we had given up on the idea due to the insane waiting list (she has to have the car soon).

Last weekend I popped into our local Jaguar dealer and got chatting to the sales guy. Turns out they are being taken over by another dealership and their current showroom stock has to be sold by mid May. You can probably guess what's coming...

I left £XXXX deposit poorer but safe in the knowledge that we have managed to shirk the waiting list by sheer luck.

We pick it up May 16th. It's an Ultimate Black 2.0 AWD with Venoms, panoramic and a few other bits.

G

·
well done ... that was lucky :D

post some pics when you have it

Quick question for the moderators ... we need more Smilies .. more options

·
Registered
29 Posts
AlexanderO said:
Hi all,

Long story short, my other half works for a subsidiary of JLR and has been granted a sizeable yearly car allowance, with the caveat that the vehicle must be from the JLR stable. Looked at all the options; XF, XE, Evoque, Disco Sport... but not keen for one reason or the other. We both lead very active lifestyles so the F-Pace would be ideal for us, but we had given up on the idea due to the insane waiting list (she has to have the car soon).

Last weekend I popped into our local Jaguar dealer and got chatting to the sales guy. Turns out they are being taken over by another dealership and their current showroom stock has to be sold by mid May. You can probably guess what's coming...

I left £XXXX deposit poorer but safe in the knowledge that we have managed to shirk the waiting list by sheer luck.

We pick it up May 16th. It's an Ultimate Black 2.0 AWD with Venoms, panoramic and a few other bits.
What is the garage, do they have any more?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
F-Pace3092 said:
AlexanderO said:
Hi all,

What is the garage, do they have any more?
Afraid not, only one. They had two demo cars but they're gone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts