Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi forums :) I'm a f-pace owner from Canada looking for some Jag Advice!

LONG story short- I have in my possession a *UK spec* Jaguar F-pace deployable hitch.... We can't use them here as they are

A) the wrong size for *North American* Trailer connections
B) illegal- ( for reason listed above)

Very Tempted to use it anyways, but I don't want to see my boat pass me on the highway.... then go to jail for it.

Wondering if I could get some advice from the forum of where I could sell it... I'd think eBay would be easiest? Is the a car part classifieds site for UK? They're super expensive- so Im sure it would be worth the shipping...?

Wood Bicycle part Composite material Gas Hardwood

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
In my opinion eBay would be by far the best but check out how much to track and send as that will effect the overall final price that you will achieve. Failing that, by looking at the picture you could try to sell it on to a company such as Ann Summers, not sure if you have them in Canada but if not bet you have something similar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*face palm*
I know- the JLR hitch designers clearly have dirty minds.

I'll see if I get any buyers on eBay- it does weigh 6 or 7 KGs so hopefully its not a fortune to ship all the way over around the world!

·
Registered
142 Posts
:lol: :lol: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would have thought that hitch, or towball, would have been made by a specific manufacturer to go with the rest of the tow bar kit on the car. It would only fit that manufacturer's installation mechanism. I already have that towball on my car. Don't believe I could separately sell it unless someone wanted a spare.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts