Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my deposit on the first day the FPace went on sale 14 Sep 2015 now 5 Months later I am no closer to a delivery date.

The original suggested date was March then possibly April.

I wrote to my dealer last Monday and was told "we are waiting for the next update which should be imminent"

A week later no news it's very frustrating as my present car goes back at the end of April.

Anybody had a firm delivery date?

·
Registered
154 Posts
50Trevor said:
I placed my deposit on the first day the FPace went on sale 14 Sep 2015 now 5 Months later I am no closer to a delivery date.

The original suggested date was March then possibly April.

I wrote to my dealer last Monday and was told "we are waiting for the next update which should be imminent"

A week later no news it's very frustrating as my present car goes back at the end of April.

Anybody had a firm delivery date?
I also ordered on the 14th September and this weekend I have been given a April build slot, No confirmed delivery date as yet but unless things go terrible wrong I should receive my F-Pace 2nd week of May at the latest.

Paul.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The car is launched in April and I think that the FEs are being built first, so you may be in for a long(ish) wait

I've ordered a diesel S (in September 15) and don't expect to get it until June at the earliest

Luckily I'm not in a rush to change my car

·
Registered
154 Posts
50Trevor said:
Spoke to my dealer again today non committal, its not filling me with confidence in my first ever Jaguar purchase.
I had exactly the same experience with my Porsche Macan, nothing for months except for the salesman telling me certain options would not be available due to supply issues (black pack, pano roof, spare wheel) then out the blue I got a call to say it was being locked down and I received a delivery date.

This is a new model issue not a Jaguar issue.

Paul.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My Salesman told me some will promise anything to get order then address non delivery later. especially when ordered through a broker. He confirmed that nobody has a firm build date

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a First Edition on 7/10/15. I have been told by my dealer in the last week that my car is scheduled for build at the end of February for delivery in March.
This is consistent with what was indicated on placing my order.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My car will come to the dealer end of April and to me 5 May, it confirmed.
I hope they build the FE first, I rather see them practice a bit before they build mine.
I normaly never buy the first year of a new car, but this time, it's just to nice to resist.

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you take a look at Jaguar UK's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/JaguarUK

there's a post on 20th January about the F-Pace and lots of people are asking about delivery.

This seems to be their routine reply:

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can confirm, the Jaguar F-PACE, is expected to be available to order from April 2016 with demonstrator vehicles in show rooms from May 2016.

If you would like assistance in locating your nearest retailer please let me know.

Many thanks,

Lucy - Jaguar UK
another reply states that deliveries will begin in June:

First deliveries for the F-PACE are expected to commence around June. I would recommend keeping in touch with your selling retailer for any updates they may have.
I hope this doesn't disappoint too many of us?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Placed my order yesterday (deposit went down in September). Paperwork states delivery as 30th June. 3.0d S

1 - 20 of 20 Posts