Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So went and ordered my f pace. Jan 2017 delivery. Then today I rang as I had not heard from them. Now it's September 2016. Bit of a change. Anybody else had such conflicting dates ?

·
Registered
247 Posts
No - mine has been perfectly consistent: wouldn't give me a date when I placed my deposit, no date when I submitted my final spec, no date now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Bonkers you are absolutely correct Jaguar is completely consistent in their appalling lack of communication to the very people who have placed deposits for the fpace ( I placed deposit in April 2015) so if this attitude continues after delivery then god help us if there is a warranty problem.With the current lack of realistic info it does no favours for their image

·
Registered
33 Posts
ordered: 02/02, delivery: today :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Psulli16 said:
So went and ordered my f pace. Jan 2017 delivery. Then today I rang as I had not heard from them. Now it's September 2016. Bit of a change. Anybody else had such conflicting dates ?
Ordered mine May 3 with nov build and possible dec delivery its now Jul 25 and might be earlier

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Ordered last year - Still a sept delivery.

Frustrated.

·
Registered
688 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
My dealer has been very clear and consistent.

Ordered May 6. Being built Aug 12. Delivery by Sep 14. Very pleased.
+1 no issues with my dealer.

ordered 9th May, build towards the end of Aug (after summer shutdown), delivery is Sept.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have been told production of XE has gone onto one shift and F pace onto 3 shift 7 day production, should shorten delivery times by 1/3 hopefully, six months now four months

·
Registered
32 Posts
It would be interesting to know if some of the cars being pulled forward are lease cars, as I ordered mid Jan and was told mid July build and it has never changed, whereas my friend ordered one on from a lease company in April and was initially told Sept build but within a week was told that he could have it earlier if he wanted due to them having slots available. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
A friend of mine had a lease too and was told July build only to have a call last week to say it was at the dealers waiting for home.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My order is via lease, placed Sept 15, given delivery 6th June , week prior told pushed back to 5th Sept. I think it's down to how good a dealer & on the ball he is, to get the build slots. Currently discussing some freebies as comp for delay, hears hoping to some worth while goodies.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Order my 2ltr diesel auto on 7th May - build date 8th July - hopefully end of July delivery, but current estimate 8th Aug

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had a call from my dealer this evening telling me that my car (3.0d S) was built last week as they predicted at my last pull forward. They have requested that it be shipped to them this week and are trying to have it ready for me at the weekend.
They are very keen to deliver to me in June and, as I am in the US next week, this weekend is their only option.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Fingers crossed - My dealership said that they do pull cars off the line at various points for quality checks, but if your car is lucky enough not to have this you'd like to think it would only be a week or so to the factory (even though my delivery date is a month after build) as it's in JLR's best interest to charge for the car to keep the penny's coming in :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Was told a while back it would be delivered in July but it's now the 20th of June and no word..... I sure everything is still on track but a call confirming this would be welcome.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Given them a quick call? with the summer shut down, I'd be real keen to know its turning up

1 - 20 of 66 Posts