Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine arrived with 21. I thought a bit high....images of the dealer rallying around were conjured in my my mind :shock: :lol:
As thing progress ...nice to see the highest and lowest ....and at which dealer....
May be we could Catch a serial joy rider (showroom villain) :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
In the past these delivery miles could be reset but not sure if this can still be done.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm sure such miles will be nothing more than the mechanic taking the car to see everything is as it should, nothing more.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
You could be lucky, your car could have spent a day at Jaguar on a rolling road getting itself sorted to perfection for you. But how many "test miles" are real and how many are virtual from system testing?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi YVR_Pacer, Journey tracking was turned off at the point I got access to the app, so that does not help. 19 miles does not seem too unreasonable, and at least I can see it has a bit of fuel in it!

·
Registered
208 Posts
White13 said:
Hi YVR_Pacer, Journey tracking was turned off at the point I got access to the app, so that does not help. 19 miles does not seem too unreasonable, and at least I can see it has a bit of fuel in it!
Ahh didn't realise that was an on/off function. 19miles seems about right my Evoque had 29km on it when I picked it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.